Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course mayweather promotions would try to promote fights in the island. they are not licensed to stage fights in vegas or anywhere in the U.S. for that matter.

that's why they piggyback & leech off of other promoters like golden boy & now with miguel cotto.

mayweather promotions are like the rappers who put claim to have record companies & stamp their fake record companies on their albums but in reality are being promoted by the true record label like arista or def jam.

pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
      KFC and his fans.....can justify anything. Even make up fake storys like TS....
      say what...?

Comment

With that said, I hope Cotto vs Mayweather happens because Miguel deserves another mega fight due to his willingness to face any and everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Hey, I speak to some people close to Cotto and apparently he has been telling arum to make a fight with Floyd since 07'. apparently arum was the one unwilling to negotiate with Mayweather. But Cotto was cool about it because he still got some pretty good fights like Mosley, Margarito,ect, ect, ect.

But Cotto is now some what pissed because he didnt got the fight with Pacquiao and how arum has treat him lately. Thats why he partnered with GBP's to co-promote fights and thats why he is doing so with Mayweather.

From what I was told, they will be disscussing a posible fight whether arum likes it or not. If arum refuses like in the past, GBP's and Cotto promotions are preparing to buy out Miguel's Contract. They both want to fight a credible name worth a fight $$$$ wise.

So dont be shock if this actualluy comes off. Miguel is realy pissed at arum and his antics.

By the way, you guys dont have to believe me, because Im just a poster on forum. But the ones who know me, knows I always put good info.
          Thanks, primo... I appreciate the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
            With that said, I hope Cotto vs Mayweather happens because Miguel deserves another mega fight due to his willingness to face any and everyone.
            Sadly what he doesnt deserve is the ass whooping that comes with it...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Hey, I speak to some people close to Cotto and apparently he has been telling arum to make a fight with Floyd since 07'. apparently arum was the one unwilling to negotiate with Mayweather. But Cotto was cool about it because he still got some pretty good fights like Mosley, Margarito,ect, ect, ect.

But Cotto is now some what pissed because he didnt got the fight with Pacquiao and how arum has treat him lately. Thats why he partnered with GBP's to co-promote fights and thats why he is doing so with Mayweather.

From what I was told, they will be disscussing a posible fight whether arum likes it or not. If arum refuses like in the past, GBP's and Cotto promotions are preparing to buy out Miguel's Contract. They both want to fight a credible name worth a fight $$$$ wise.

So dont be shock if this actualluy comes off. Miguel is realy pissed at arum and his antics.

By the way, you guys dont have to believe me, because Im just a poster on forum. But the ones who know me, knows I always put good info.

oh will you look at that...i guess Floyd's thinking about boxing again...

and if this is true, prepare for a **** storm from Arum when he finds out about GBP poaching one of his fighters

as for the actual fight, if it goes down, the good news for Cotto fans is Miguel doesnt get his ass destoryed again...the bad news is Miguel gets dissected and made to look foolish by PBF

Comment

This is the best news, man mega fight!!!! Buy out cotto's contract!!!!!

Yesss!!!!!

Comment

Ever since Arum sided with cheating Margarito and defended him with everything he had Cotto seems to be very anti-Arum and I could see him negotiating behind his back and buying out of his contract with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Sadly what he doesnt deserve is the ass whooping that comes with it...lol.
                    You act as if Cotto will be busted up bad by Floyd.The only thing that will happen is, at worst, he will be outboxed. Cotto won't take much damage at all in this fight, so I think this is a smart move.

Comment

• Unfortunately, the Mayweather that I saw vs Shane would really demolish Cotto. Floyd would stand in front of Miguel and just punish him.

Comment

Working...
                      X