Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously looking weak Floyd man.

Comment

• From what I seen this is what I see in all COACH-WEBB comments in this discussion

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB
      BUT BUT Manny did this......

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Example of Unconditional Love. Even Floyd at his worse can't make you be critical of him.
        Dude writes essays on each post defending floyd.. each message is like a love poem dedicated to floyd. Sad ****..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          Who says that there is a nail in the coffin? You? What do you know? nothing. Arum has done nothing but try and paint it as if Mayweather doesn't want to fight Pacquiao, and he's been lying and twisting the truth the entire time to do so. He's in no position to speak for Mayweather, yet that's all he has been doing through the media and people like you just eat it up. Good job Bob.
          Seriously? lol, *****'s are so blind. What part of "Mayweather not interested in Pacquiao right now" don't you understand?
          Mayweather has the ability to negotiate if he wanted, but he chooses to retire instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
            Floyd ask for tests ( Wich he had never done before ) and floyd fans defend him , Floyd doesnt accept the deadline deal floyd fans defend him , floyd says he might take a 2 year break floyd fans defend him . Floyd says he is not interrested at all in a Pacquiao fight floyd fans defend him :/ . Guys like coachwebb yessir noceilings and imhotep are ****ing jokes right now and everyone can see it , they make a hundres threads everyday bashing pac and defending floyd :/ . O wait i forgot another moron thatnickuh :/ .
            It's not about defending anyone of the fighters with me. It's about using common sense to look at a situation rationally. This is something that the majority of you posters here aren't capable of. You're like little children.

Comment

• Floyd mayweather jr. => biggest ducker in boxing history.

"I'm not interested in boxing right now.." ... WHAT THE HELL? .. Floyd's a boxer, isn't he? Floyd wants to be the best, doesn't he? Floyd, wants to make millions off of this fight, doesn't he? Floyd wants to have a good legacy, doesn't he... I guess he doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                Woooooow and people like imhotep and coachwebb still defend him ? man your so ****ing biased its not even funny anymore . Just admit Floyd is in the wrong here stop being such ****ing nuthuggers :S . What the hell is wrong with you guys ?
                Still defend him , ya dopey prick we dont know anything , all the **** you know is a supposed contract that was Arums deal was not signed by Arums deadline , what was is in it is the first question that should be asked , facts of what was in it not all this Arum bull**** , you ever think why the details are not revealed , then you think a bull**** reporter that asks Floyd a question from the back row and he says he is enjoying his family right now and thats a duck of Pac , for *** sake Arum made no contact with Floyd , you people are the biggest media whores Ive ever seen , you thrive of hear say and hype and you think you know something , lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
                  1ST EXCUSE.. "can we do blood testing on PAC?" 2ND EXCUSE.. "I want more than 50/50 split because I beat overaged SHANE MOSLEY" 3RD EXCUSE.. "Uncle might be in jail cause he assaulted a girl".. and lastly the 4TH EXCUSE.. "I'm just not thinking about BOXING right now.." THIS GUY HAS NO CLASS!!!
                  prime example of a person taking floyd's victory from him---calling shane overaged, but that overaged fighter beat the **** out of manny's possible next opponent-------maybe at a catchweight also---no, of course not at a catchweight, manny only chases titles at at catchweights----

this is why although i'm disappointed that floyd didn't come out with this earlier, i see his point and i'm not really angry at him over it-----no matter what he does, or who he beats, it's never good enough afterwards----floyd knows he'll spank manny's ass easily----he just screwed up a lot of fans, who hate him anyway, what's the difference, played over bob arum---this isn't about manny vs floyd---it's bob vs floyd---think about it---floyd has always said, manny isn't his own boss, neither is cotto, and it's true----bob has done all of the talking for team pac-----this time around anyway---he has tried to get the media to blame floyd for the fight not occuring, as if he really needs to do that, the media hates floyd's guts, and it's been obvious----

why else would they ask about pacquiao when he was set to face jmm and mosley? pti beraded floyd with pacquaio questions when he was focused on mosley---that's bs---the same with manny----they talk about floyd when he's fighting clottey---not so much though with cotto last time around---i see why floyd lost interest in thsi fight this year----he gets his name spit on by fans and media who, no matter who he faces, who he dominates find something to complain about---his style, his performance----it's ****---and it's what's wrong with american sports-----if i was floyd, i would move to the uk also---american fans and media crucifies everything when they get tired of it, or don't like it's personality, or hates the way it performs, when they, themselves couldn't pick up a basketball and make a shot or throw a jab to save their lives-----floyd was reemed this past year and last year by the media, and basically while he was retired, 2007, 2006, and 2005------since becoming a ppv fighter, he's been harassed for everything-----it's a shame---he brings entertainment to boxing, and it doesn't matter that you don't like the way he talks, don't take away his victories from him after you give the fighter a huge shot at beating him-----the same thing happended with shane----floyd is laughing at you people who are mad over this i bet----you calling his gayweather and a cowards and ***** bofy floyd and **** like that is making his decision that much signed and sealed, and he doesn't care anymore----he said he fights for checks now----fans eat up these fighters and spit them out like their garbage---it's shame, and the hate floyd recieves and will continue recieving is unbelievable----i don't care too much for his brashness and arrogance, but the only thing that matters to me is how he performs under those bright lights in that ring, and he has done a masterful job and deserves respect for it----

floyd will fight manny, i promise you that, and he will crush him----so, keep making up nicknames for him all you want, you want to watch him remember, not the other way around----

Comment

• Man stfu thatnickuh anyone can see its floyds fault and always has been , biased ****tards like yourself refuse to accept that and try to defend floyd no matter what . Nobody is buying it .

Comment

• Very disappointing. And is Floyd so shook he cant even address the situation nor mention Mannys name?

"But when talk turned to boxing -- and Pacquiao in particular -- the fighter known as Money simply wouldn't respond."

As my dude Chuck would say "TURRIBLE"

Comment

Working...
                      X