No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
    LMFAO so hold up. Time out. Flag on the play. Did he just gave up all the leverage he had on Manny Pacquiao? SMH I have nothing to say. Floyd Mayweather Jr. just retire.
    pacs PPV wont touch floyds so how is he giving up leverage?

Comment

Absolutely awful excuse, really poor.

I don't know how anyone can defend Mayweather know, it's just ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
        Ok so now its official, he didnt want the fight.

Its just really annoying that he didnt just say this from the start.

Could have saved us a ton of anticipation and all that mess
        Mayweather wanted the fight in March, but Pacquiao backed out. Now Arum is playing mind-games with the idiot public who has already sided against Mayweather. You people need to cut it out.

Comment

Haha, how lame.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
            Where are the *****s, let me see them defend this one. Floyd didn't mention anything wrong about the contract at all. Floyd has officialy ducked Manny and Floyd is officially p4p #1 Pvssy.
            You said he ducked Manny when Manny walked away and had another fight the next day. So..um...yea.

Comment

I can't even confront UFC fans and their talks of boxing being a shady BS sport now that doesn't give the fans what they want.....this is so disappointing I don't even want to hear about this fight again, still hoping by some miracle the fight ends up Nov. 13th though

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
                This statement from FLOYD if for the AGES... he could have stepped up to PAC and took him down.. instead he just took one in the ASS right now.. he'll be getting **** from the boxing world for years to come because of this moment right here.
                i agree with this

Comment

Un****ingbelievable.

The fight would be in November, that leaves Mayweather a lot of time to go galavanting around.

Comment

Not a good day to be a *****

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Absolutely awful excuse, really poor.

I don't know how anyone can defend Mayweather know, it's just ludicrous.
                      Funny how people say, " I don't know how anyone can defend Mayweather", but EVERYTHING Manny made up to NOT take a random drug test, people defended him. How soon people forget.

Comment

Working...
                      X