Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there been another fighter in history...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    I'm not saying he wasnt still a good fighter, He beat Sasakul for the WBC belt but he was getting outboxed before the KO and then got KO'd by Singsurat. I give him credit for beating Barrera but shortly after that he got outboxed badly by Marquez and then beaten up by Erik Morales. But then all of a sudden he moved up to 135, 140, 147 and just started walking through everyone. Of course the Morales fight would have made him train harder, But I dont buy the fact that you can go from being knocked around by Oscar Larios, Marquez and Morales and then just move up and destroy guys that are much bigger than you.

Pacquiao wasnt even a serious puncher at 130 but now at 147 it's like he has huge power. Iv'e never heard of this happen either, When guys move up in weight they always struggle to maintain their power. Wheras Pacquiao just started killing everyone.
    Lol are you a boxing fan? You think it's all about power? Theres a reason why most of his KDs get back up.

Comment

wow. can't believe this was post during the year 2010.. It i just mind-blowing what Pac accomplished after 9 years. ****ing 9 years, and to think he might be fighting spence or porter, gives a strong signal to all welters and probably gets another FIGHTER OF THE DECADE AWARD! just wow

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        wow. can't believe this was post during the year 2010.. It i just mind-blowing what Pac accomplished after 9 years. ****ing 9 years, and to think he might be fighting spence or porter, gives a strong signal to all welters and probably gets another FIGHTER OF THE DECADE AWARD! just wow
        I thought after that Marquez KO that was finally it. And how many years later are we now from and he still taking names. Its ****ing insane lol

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          I thought after that Marquez KO that was finally it. And how many years later are we now from and he still taking names. Its ****ing insane lol
          lol literally *******s were crying after that fight, and then magically Pac resurrected again his career with a win over a walking punching bag named Brandon Rios and now the Manny Pacquiao saga continues with another unbelievable win

Comment

Working...
          X