Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any non Marg supporters that would be happy if Pac lost to him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, right here

Simply because I'm sick and tired of Pacquiao's bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Yeah, right here

Simply because I'm sick and tired of Pacquiao's bull****.
      Admit Mike Jones would k.o Berto.

Comment

I'm not anti Margarito, but I wouldn't mind seeing him beat Pac. Upsets need to happen sometimes to shake things up. After the whole suspension thing, even a win over Pac won't see Margarito getting greedy. He'll be willing to take on anybody who wants a piece. I'm sick of all the good fights not happening because of the ego/diva factor.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          i dont get it myself......a long time ww champion who only fought once at 154 having problems making weight at ww.... people act like pac would be very effective going up each time even after jumping so many weightclasses........
          Actually Margarito has fought at 154 more than once

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          this is cotto's 2nd weighclass, and it would be pac's 8th......cotto has every right to say no.....
          This is Cotto's 3rd weight-class.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            I think if Margarito would've beaten Williams and Santos, his resume would be better than Pacquiao's too. Just saying. Or at least on par with since Morales, JMM, and Barrera are HOFers and Williams and Santos are not. But none of those guys Pac fought were in their primes. Lol.
            Nah, Margarito still wouldn't of had the better overall resume.

And, Barrera in the first fight was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
              Honestly this version of Margarito is still better than any other WW not named Shane and Floyd. Shane needs a comeback fight and if Floyd vs Pac doesn't happen, regardless of the hate, Margarito is still the best option at 154. I can see anyone better than him. Dzin, Spinks, Cotto and Angulo aren't better than Tony and I favor him beating all of those with ease.
              That was Margarito's main weapon, having a serious size advantage over everyone else at 147. That's what enabled him to take shots and pressure everyone into the ropes. He doesn't get that luxury at 154. He ain't beatin' no Sergiy and I myself don't think highly of Dzinziruk. He may not even beat Cotto. And he sure as hell ain't beating Angulo with ease, although I'd favor Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                Admit Mike Jones would k.o Berto.
                I liked what I saw yesterday, but Berto is a different animal when he isn't facing southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Nah, Margarito still wouldn't of had the better overall resume.

And, Barrera in the first fight was in his prime.
                  Ummmmm...yeah. I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Metal plate in head+ 3 wars with EM+ getting ktfo by Junior Jones= Not prime.

Not totally shot, but not prime neither.

Wouldn't have mattered though, Fudge has his number no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                    Well, he was on his way to beating Santos both times until that billy goat bastard cut him with his big ass head.

He just fought stupid in the Williams fight getting started in the 5th/6th round.
                    I think people know on here that I like Margarito and that I defend him... I use to be a big fan of his... Still a fan. We were born in the same hospital... So don't take this as me hating on him. Because, I know your pretty big on Margarito.

You can't say that Margarito was on his way to winning the first fight with Santos. The headbutt that caused the cut happened in round 1. There fight was stopped in round 1. There is no way of knowing that he was on his way to winning the fight after just 1 round that wasn't even done.

Now the rematch I thought personally that Margarito was coming on strong and that he could of probably stopped Santos in the next 2 rounds or win the next 2 rounds to pull off the decision victory. I think Santos benefited from having the fight in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      That was Margarito's main weapon, having a serious size advantage over everyone else at 147. That's what enabled him to take shots and pressure everyone into the ropes. He doesn't get that luxury at 154. He ain't beatin' no Sergiy and I myself don't think highly of Dzinziruk. He may not even beat Cotto. And he sure as hell ain't beating Angulo with ease, although I'd favor Margarito.
                      His main weapon was also two fisted power, and manly endurance that would make Mr. T blush like a girl scout.

I'll take bets on all those fights with you, especially Cotta. I've not seen this Sergey yet, but I imagine he might be the most difficult considering he's a classical boxer. Or at least is described one.

Comment

Working...
                      X