Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any non Marg supporters that would be happy if Pac lost to him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    so what would be the fair weighclass for this then?
    If he wants to fight Cotto for his strap at 54', he should fight at 54'. Or at least let Cotto come within the limit.

If Floyd could fight Oscar at 54', why can't Pac fight Cotto at 54'. Especially after already having whooped him.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      this is cotto's 2nd weighclass, and it would be pac's 8th......cotto has every right to say no.....
      Which I agree 100% but Arum and his cunning ways would persuade Cotto and his handlers otherwise as he already did by making Cotto agree initially when Manny and Cotto fought and even went further by having Cotto sign a "extended" contract to continue fighting for Top Rank (even when his contract was going to expire) in order to get the Manny fight in the first place.

It still doesn't even make the proposal right is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
        If he wants to fight Cotto for his strap at 54', he should fight at 54'. Or at least let Cotto come within the limit.

If Floyd could fight Oscar at 54', why can't Pac fight Cotto at 54'. Especially after already having whooped him.
        i think 154 would be too much for pac......floyd is obviusoly way bigger than pac so ofcourse he would'nt have a problem in that weightclass...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Which I agree 100% but Arum and his cunning ways would persuade Cotto and his handlers otherwise as he already did by making Cotto agree initially when Manny and Cotto fought and even went further by having Cotto sign a "extended" contract to continue fighting for Top Rank (even when his contract was going to expire) in order to get the Manny fight in the first place.

It still doesn't even make the proposal right is my point.
          ... a rematch with cotto is pretty much useless and i'd love to see a pac vs margo fight insteead but at a weight both are proven.....

Comment

I think if Margarito would've beaten Williams and Santos, his resume would be better than Pacquiao's too. Just saying. Or at least on par with since Morales, JMM, and Barrera are HOFers and Williams and Santos are not. But none of those guys Pac fought were in their primes. Lol.
            Last edited by Iceta Lives; 07-10-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

**** no war pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see a lotta people on here debating what weight this fight should be at which is fine. But some of those people didn't state who they were rooting for even though Dap's rooting interest is a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  I see a lotta people on here debating what weight this fight should be at which is fine. But some of those people didn't state who they were rooting for even though Dap's rooting interest is a no brainer.
                  Either way catch-weight or not I'm still rooting for Manny...

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I think if Margarito would've beaten Williams and Santos, his resume would be better than Pacquiao's too. Just saying. Or at least on par with since Morales, JMM, and Barrera are HOFers and Williams and Santos are not. But none of those guys Pac fought were in their primes. Lol.
                    Well, he was on his way to beating Santos both times until that billy goat bastard cut him with his big ass head.

He just fought stupid in the Williams fight getting started in the 5th/6th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      Well, he was on his way to beating Santos both times until that billy goat bastard cut him with his big ass head.

He just fought stupid in the Williams fight getting started in the 5th/6th round.
                      LOL pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X