Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    I was not using this question to attack you, I was just illustrating the principle of double standards.
    I know lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
      Why would I give a damn about seeing a highlights of fights I saw in their entirety? Because there is gay music in the background?

Do you know how to read?

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post

Do you know how to read?
        Sorry... you are right... Some moron typed a few lines that can now help me see the "truth" that I am blind to, even though I actually saw every fight of both fighters, and I actually know who was who around their time and divisions.

Now I see the light... Leonard is not a businessman by any chance. He is a true warrior, he never made his opponents bend over backwards on fight terms because he was the cash cow, he never retired to duck a rematch, he never had a 175 title fight at 168 (a different weight division), he never fought older smaller ppl who brought money to the table instead of trying to dip in one of the deepest middleweight divisions. He is soooooo different from Mayweather, just because he smiles and plays the good guy. For all the reasons above, he makes an ideal example of a "braveheart".

You were right, I really don't know how truth could have escaped me for so long. Must have been this weird habit of seeing with my own eyes and thinking with my own brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
          Sorry... you are right... Some moron typed a few lines that can now help me see the "truth" that I am blind to, even though I actually saw every fight of both fighters, and I actually know who was who around their time and divisions.

Now I see the light... Leonard is not a businessman by any chance. He is a true warrior, he never made his opponents bend over backwards on fight terms because he was the cash cow, he never retired to duck a rematch, he never had a 175 title fight at 168 (a different weight division), he never fought older smaller ppl who brought money to the table instead of trying to dip in one of the deepest middleweight divisions. He is soooooo different from Mayweather, just because he smiles and plays the good guy. For all the reasons above, he makes an ideal example of a "braveheart".

You were right, I really don't know how truth could have escaped me for so long. Must have been this weird habit of seeing with my own eyes and thinking with my own brain.
          ok fine I concede, let's just assume he isn't a "braveheart".

Who is then?

Who should I use as an example for the 140 pound division?

Comment

• posts about "my rant" will be edited.

Comment

• I still haven't received a name. Hurry up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                On every clinch, he was hitting G-man hard as hell with rabbit punches. Benn was allowed to do this over and over and over...
                it was g-man vs. the ref and benn

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  it was g-man vs. the ref and benn
                  You will never truly appreciate the danger of rabbit blows till you watch this fight. Some idiotic boxing fans think rabbit blows are just a joke.

Incompetent referees from england are largely responsible for this.

Remember the tactics ricky hatton was using against kostya tszyu?
                  Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• never read to much up on the gerald.

IS the personal life some have said true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache Kid View Post
                      never read to much up on the gerald.

IS the personal life some have said true?
                      Look, you can research that in your own time. But We are not going to talk about that in this thread. It has absolutely nothing to do with boxing.

when you reply to my post DO NOT mention this again.

I've got my ignore button ready in a separate internet explorer tab.
                      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X