Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just watching the video now with that biased commentary.

Comment

• what a stupid commentator, no sympathy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        ok fine I concede, let's just assume he isn't a "braveheart".

Who is then?

Who should I use as an example for the 140 pound division?
        You mean someone willing to unify ragardless of the monetary cost (as in loss of potential revenue)?

In recent times I think that Shane Mosley and James Toney *almost* always gunned for the best, even though they never unified a division.

Sweet Pea I think would also be hard to criticize in his choice of opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
          You mean someone willing to unify ragardless of the monetary cost (as in loss of potential revenue)?

In recent times I think that Shane Mosley and James Toney *almost* always gunned for the best, even though they never unified a division.

what about Aaron pryor or alexes?

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post

yeah sweet pea would be good. HE was the polar opposite of mayweather in terms of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Rimmy, you're going to get yourself banned: I've seen a number of other posters banned for making comments like that about what happend to McClellan. While I'm not sympathetic in the least towards people who abuse women and animals, McClellan's condition isn't something I'd wish on anyone.

Poet
              It's ok, I've put the warning at the start of the thread now.

Comment

• what aaron pyor and his magical water bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
                  what aaron pyor and his magical water bottle.
                  No, wasn't that alexes?

Comment

• no definatly pyor in the arguello first fight. Panama lewis, a convicted boxing cheater gave pryor a specific bottle that made him come out for the next round from being exhausted to being nearly new. The commision failed to urine test pyor after that fight.

We will never know what was in that bottle but if it was even water just with a few teaspoonfuls of sugar it was illegal back then.

Comment

• "the bottle i mixed" are the exact words from lewis.

Comment

Working...
                      X