No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Stripped, Senchenko Full WBA Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    He would have lost it if Floyd agreed anyways. What's the difference? You can't hold a beld hostage. Its been sitting for a year and a half already.
    So if Mosley would have won do you think they would have given Mosley the full belt?I don't think so.Belts don't mean ****.

Comment

If Berto had any balls he would fight Shane and get KO lol.

Comment

I was asking about this days ago and I have to wait this long for my answer!!!!

JK, thanks BP.........Senchenko is a good fighter but people just presume he is not because the have never heard of him, sad how hasty so called boxing fans are to judge someone they have no idea about.

FYI, ABC belts are important and good for the sport because they give recognition to obscure fighters who would otherwise get none.

Without winning a interim vacant ABC belt Martinez would not be in the position he is in today.

Comment

they can have it.shane is going to the hall of fame. now the ukrainian and the other dude can fight for 10 dollars. the bigger the name means the bigger the fight and paycheck.

Comment

TOLD you guys it wasnt SHANES belt

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I was asking about this days ago and I have to wait this long for my answer!!!!

JK, thanks BP.........Senchenko is a good fighter but people just presume he is not because the have never heard of him, sad how hasty so called boxing fans are to judge someone they have no idea about.

FYI, ABC belts are important and good for the sport because they give recognition to obscure fighters who would otherwise get none.

Without winning a interim vacant ABC belt Martinez would not be in the position he is in today.
              But thats making advantage of a horrendous situation. The fans want to see one champion. If you have the talent you will rise to the top and beat the champion. We don't need a WBO 'champion' who never fights the top guy. Fans don't want that crap.

Let there be one champ. And soon the top contenders will be just as famous doing battle amongst themselves. And those top contender fights will mean something special, because they will BE for something special - a shot at the champion - not for an ABC title.

The sport can be changed for the better.

Right now though ABC belts benefit the ABC bodies, the networks and yes fighters too who would not receive recognition (but yet they would if there was one clear path to the true champion!). But if you ask any boxer, they would rather their sport had one clear champion.

Away with the ABC belts.

Comment

This should provide further clarity to the welterweight division, thanks WBC.

Comment

Belts are bull****, it's just a way for these leeches(alphabet title organisms) to suck money out of the fighters...The title doesn't make the fighter, if anything the fighter makes the title worth something..

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
                    This should provide further clarity to the welterweight division, thanks WBC.
                    Poison Ivy?

Comment

Funny. All of these belts are becoming worthless. Nobody cares. The fans just want to see the best fight the best. The P4P rankings hold more weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X