Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Stripped, Senchenko Full WBA Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so they are gonna just hand the belt to some unknown European fighter who nobody cares about over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      Wow, so they are gonna just hand the belt to some unknown European fighter who nobody cares about over here?
      Although I don't agree with this guy getting the belt.

the "no-body cares about him OVER HERE" reeks of ignorance!

Comment

Funny thing is, if Mayweather ahd paid the sanctioning fee. The WBA would have tried to force him to fight this clown as a mandantory, he would have refused and been stripped anyways, and the Money haters would be claiming he was ducking him too. Floyd Mayweather Jr is the lineal welterweight champ until he is beaten, retires for good, or leaves the division, and its been like that since he clowned Baldomir. If they don't like it, take the tests and do something about it. Mosley did, who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          WTF How did this guy get the belt?
          lol they didnt just hand it over bro its basically like he is the interim champ and since shane lost to floyd they stripped him of the title and gave it to the other guy, and boxing isnt just in the US bro its a world sport the governing bodies dont care if he is well known in the US its whether or not he has earned the title by winning it which clearly he has

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            LMAO!!! Ok....

Further proof that belts mean less than **** in this sport.

All fighters need to reject the sanctioning organizations and fight for title of the Peoples Champion.
            Exactly. Belts mean nothing to me, this story doesn't faze me. I have my own champion decided in most of the divisions. I don't need 4 corrupt sanctioning organisations to tell me who they think the champion is.

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
              its whether or not he has earned the title by winning it which clearly he has
              Uh, when did Senchenko win it from Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Funny thing is, if Mayweather ahd paid the sanctioning fee. The WBA would have tried to force him to fight this clown as a mandantory, he would have refused and been stripped anyways, and the Money haters would be claiming he was ducking him too. Floyd Mayweather Jr is the lineal welterweight champ until he is beaten, retires for good, or leaves the division, and its been like that since he clowned Baldomir. If they don't like it, take the tests and do something about it. Mosley did, who's next?
                Do you know what a comma is?

Manny is supposedly ok with 14 days. Since it was 18-19 days for Floyd, 14 should be fine. If he actually wants it, then it should be a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
                  the wba has stripped shane mosley of the their welterweight title. Mosley was recognized as the wba's "super" welterweight champion. Vyacheslav senchenko (30-0, 20kos) of ukraine was the wba's "regular" champion at the weight and will now be recognized as the full title-holder at 147-pounds. Senchenko defends his title against charlie jose navarro on august 30 in ukraine. [click here to read more]
                  lolz at all these bull**** titles, there's only one title i recognize and that's the ring belt, everything else is about money.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                    Do you know what a comma is?

Manny is supposedly ok with 14 days. Since it was 18-19 days for Floyd, 14 should be fine. If he actually wants it, then it should be a done deal.
                    Mayweather said back in Jan that there would be no cutoff in his future fights. Pac agreeing to 14 days now is irrelevant. Comply with USADA testing, or no fight. Its simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                      LMAO!!! Ok....

Further proof that belts mean less than **** in this sport.

All fighters need to reject the sanctioning organizations and fight for title of the Peoples Champion.
                      this ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X