No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mosley exact test dates revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Please reread this quote from the article.

“That totally misses the point,” Tygart said of the reaction some may have upon hearing of Pacquiao’s concession and the timing of Mayweather’s last blood test. “If you know you aren’t going to be tested within the last 14 days, you can cheat and get away with it. It is our right to test at any time, 30 days before the fight, 20 days before, the week of, the morning of – that provides the deterrent. If you block out a period of time and say we can’t test during that period, then an athlete could cheat and get away with it.”
    My question is why are the USDA even leaving more than 14 days of non blood testing open in that fight to begin with?

Why exactly did they cut it off so far away from the fight? I understand the whole point of a deterrent by not letting the fighters know when they are testing but why did they even leave any window open. This whole OSDT seems to have just as many holes in it as the standard NSAC testing might have.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      This exactly what he did last time , every ***en day was Arum screaming no fight , he is setting up an in house fight with Margo just like he did with Clottey , they are going to duck Floyd again its already started , the Pac team are such a bunch of story changing manipulation liars .

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        My question is why are the USDA even leaving more than 14 days of non blood testing open in that fight to begin with?

Why exactly did they cut it off so far away from the fight? I understand the whole point of a deterrent by not letting the fighters know when they are testing but why did they even leave any window open. This whole OSDT seems to have just as many holes in it as the standard NSAC testing might have.
        Thats a valid concern but the point of it all is that to the fighters, its all random. They have no clue when USADA will show up at their door step for some blood samples. You think a dirty fighter is going to risk it in hopes that they stop blood testing sooner than later?

Comment

The word random just completely goes over your head doesn't it?

Comment

what do u mean? no1 on golden boy or on floyds team came out and said anything about the fight bein off. they were still tryna negotiate.

Comment

Random is random..Who knows? they would could have stop testing them 10 days, 5 days, or 1 day before the fight if they wanted to, but they didn't..Just because they stopped it 18 days for the fight, doesn't mean they'll do the same if the Floyd-PAc fight happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                [/B]

The word random just completely goes over your head doesn't it?

Like bulimics on a seesaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  Yeah, because Arum never lies:

"I don't want to discuss any of the issues involved in making that fight, because we're going to be involved in negotiations. And my first goal and Manny's first goal is to make that fight happen. But we're not going to do this in the press, and we're not going to negotiate this thing in the press," said Arum.

You really are going to make a fool out of yourself with this.
                  Did Bob tell the truth about the 18 day issue at hand?

Yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Random is random..Who knows? they would could have stop testing them 10 days, 5 days, or 1 day before the fight if they wanted to, but they didn't..Just because they stopped it 18 days for the fight, doesn't mean they'll do the same if the Floyd-PAc fight happen..
                    this is what im talking about...this is real spit right here!!

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                      Did Bob tell the truth about the 18 day issue at hand?

Yes or no?
                      Was that the issue at hand here? Yes or no? I can play that game too.

Comment

Working...
                      X