Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I don't hate the Klitschko's but man, those are some terrible examples. The difference is that both hold an enormous size advantage over all of their opponents. Think for a second.
    That's not correct.

Wlad's record:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7035&cat=boxer

Many of his opponents WEIGHED MORE THAN HE DID:

Thompson
    Rahman
    Austin
    Jefferson
    Moli
    McCline
    Koch
    Shaheed
    Purrity
    Pannell
    Dixon
    LaRosa
    McIntyre
    Botowamungu
    Martin x 2
    Monroe x 2
    Wolfgramme
    G. Williamson
    Maciel

For those 21 fights and a few others Wlad's opponents were bigger than he is. Frans Botha weighed exactly the same. About ten others were very close to the same weight...

Wlad has excellent boxing skills. If size was all that mattered, then the top heavyweights would be Marcellus Brown, Julius Long, Nicolay Valuev, Evgeny Orlov, and Tye Fields. All these men are bigger than Wladimir, but none of them are close to his athleticism.

Lennox Lewis was about the same size as Wlad, in fact had a longer reach at 84" to Wlad's 81" and longer arms 29.5" to Wlad's 26".

Comment

I don't hate the Klitschko's but man, those are some terrible examples. The difference is that both hold an enormous size advantage over all of their opponents. Think for a second.

Thats going to be very hard for Looney the tunney to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Thats going to be very hard for Looney the tunney to do.
        Why do you hate the Klitschkos and their fans?

I know you have quite an attraction to David Haye. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
          That's not correct.

Wlad's record:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7035&cat=boxer

Many of his opponents WEIGHED MORE THAN HE DID:

Thompson
          Rahman
          Austin
          Jefferson
          Moli
          McCline
          Koch
          Shaheed
          Purrity
          Pannell
          Dixon
          LaRosa
          McIntyre
          Botowamungu
          Martin x 2
          Monroe x 2
          Wolfgramme
          G. Williamson
          Maciel

For those 21 fights and a few others Wlad's opponents were bigger than he is. Frans Botha weighed exactly the same. About ten others were very close to the same weight...

Wlad has excellent boxing skills. If size was all that mattered, then the top heavyweights would be Marcellus Brown, Julius Long, Nicolay Valuev, Evgeny Orlov, and Tye Fields. All these men are bigger than Wladimir, but none of them are close to his athleticism.

Lennox Lewis was about the same size as Wlad, in fact had a longer reach at 84" to Wlad's 81" and longer arms 29.5" to Wlad's 26".
          Are you telling me that Hasim Rahman has a size advantage over Wladimir Klitschko? Do you know how creepy you get when it comes to the Klitschko's? Good God.

Comment

Are you telling me that Hasim Rahman has a size advantage over Wladimir Klitschko? Do you know how creepy you get when it comes to the Klitschko's? Good God.
            He's a decent size, shorter than Wlad but he weighed more for their fight, and he has much longer arms than Wlad, 29" to 26".

Instead of resorting to childish insults, do some research before you post.

You'll never give Wlad any credit because you're a racist.

Comment

The thing is that many people who dislike Wlad actually like Vitali. This therefore discredits the options on the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                The thing is that many people who dislike Wlad actually like Vitali. This therefore discredits the options on the poll.
                That may be true for a few boxing fans, but the racists like Flawless, Burner, Ray* and IMDAZED hate them both.

Comment

I think the reasons 1, 3, 4, and 5 in this poll probably account for most of Wlad's fans.

Comment

Watch the first 11 rounds of the Chambers fight.

Comment

I think its more of a racial thing then it is them being from Eastern Europe.

Comment

Working...
                      X