Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys think Wlad will fight Chisora next?

Comment

• I dont understand why people hate them so bad either...I love watching them fight, but I'm not a big HW division fan atm..

Comment

• Got o give respect to the klitschko brothers, dominating the HW division like they have been doing.

Comment

• First of all, look at your poll. It is not very objective. Secondly, what you state, is for the most part just people's opinions of what they think about them. That is, people are not hating them they are just giving their opinion as a boxer and who they have fought.

Example, when Ali fought Foreman, Foreman was considered to be unbeatable since he destroyed Frazier, who Ali had difficulty with and even lost to Frazier in their first fight.

The last few opponents of theirs, we knew before the fact that the Klits were the favorites. So the interest was not their to begin with and we knew if they won, it was expected.

there is more but that is one of the points.

It's not about hate, for most people but you and a few other of his fans keep on calling it that.

Comment

• Different reasons per different haters, some ppl don't like the style, some ppl think the HW champion should be a black American, and some ppl only get interested in immature big talkers most of those ppl don't know boxing they just like the outlandish characters.

Comment

• i dont hate him i just think hes cursed to live in an extremely uncompetitive heavy weight era.

Comment

• most don't hate the klitschkos but are annoyed by constant nutthugger threads that hype and twist their point of few so astoundingly.
                no one in the fight game has ever or will every say either brother is or will ever be atg.

its possible you kids don't remember in years past that the klitschkos major fault was always getting hurt and being quitters.

and you may remember both admitting to using steroids. which at the time was not ilegal. there pansy style and no heart was always looked down on by scribes.

no question these guys are the best at this time. but its rediculous to think that now or in the future these gentleman will ever be considered great.
                no boxing scribe in the entire world has ever said these guys rank with the elite of the past.

its only the kids like tunneys crew that expounds like that.
                its as if they think that if they say it enough times it will make it true.
                its so childish. starting threads and only allowing alts and dweebs post.
                and hyping up klitschkos opponents...

man tunney. your hype of iggie was classic. hee hee.
                i've posted some of your threads on adult boxing sites and its caused
                a riot of laughters.
                you and your gingerphiles are famous tunney.

and stooping with your racist mentality rileing up the other white kiddipoos here. some peeps never change.

the klitschkos are the greatest in this hvwt division.
                thanks

Comment

Working...
                X