Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's white and from Eastern Europe.

Comment

Eastern euros who beat up american fat asses like Fateolla.

Comment

The real answer isnt on the list. I like him, but he is too cautious for others. I hear alot of "Who wants to watch a guy jab for 8 rounds before a knockout and look terrified every time someone gets near him?" Fair argument.

Comment

Because they are so much better than their competition that they destory them in boring fashion.

Also becuase their fans tend to go off the deep end when analyzing their virtues at times.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post

Also becuase their fans tend to go off the deep end when analyzing their virtues at times.
            to be fair, their skills are way underrated

Comment

I've got zero problem with them.

It isn't their fault the division isn't stacked.

They do their job.

Comment

Overall I like the Klitschkos, but I do have one problem with them as a fan. It is annoying that the top 2 guys in the HW division will never ever fight each other. I understand why they never will but as a fan I would rather have a clear #1 guy instead of 1a and 1b. If someone could beat both in back to back fights it would be an amazing accomplishment but I don't see that happening... sorry David Haye.

Comment

I think it's mostly in the way they fight. I've come to appreciate them over time but many people think they are extremely robotic and boring...

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeRuudGullit View Post
                    Because he's white and from Eastern Europe.
                    The main reasons, I reckon.

It differs for each person though: for some it's because he's white, for others it's his nationality, for some it's envy, for others it's because they are fans of David Haye.

Comment

• I love watching their fights, the skill, the atmosphere, the spectacle.

Comment

Working...
                      X