Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the main reason some people hate the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Batman- View Post
    I dont hate them but I refuse to bow down to you klit fans trying to force him onto me

Is he a good boxer? yes

Is he boring yes?

How many fall of famers or atg have they defeated?

I like him but refuse to bow down to your insane ramblings about him mate!
    You are category #2 in the poll, mate. You hate them because they're better than David Haye.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^

What a crazy little man you are. You took the time to type all that nonsense but you could've simplified it in 2 short sentences.

"No historian considers the Klitschko's ATG's. Tunney and his 'crew' are racists'.

Comment

• Because hes white? are you ****ing joking? theres so many well liked white boxers, its nothing to do with that at all, thats a ridiculous point

Basically, for the majourity of people its because their utterly unwatchable, characterless and boring. Who the hell wants to watch them stand and jab for 12 rounds? Boxings about entertainment, and the only entertaining klitschko fights are the ones they've lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD
          most don't hate the klitschkos but are annoyed by constant nutthugger threads that hype and twist their point of few so astoundingly.
          no one in the fight game has ever or will every say either brother is or will ever be atg.

its possible you kids don't remember in years past that the klitschkos major fault was always getting hurt and being quitters.

and you may remember both admitting to using steroids. which at the time was not ilegal. there pansy style and no heart was always looked down on by scribes.

no question these guys are the best at this time. but its rediculous to think that now or in the future these gentleman will ever be considered great.
          no boxing scribe in the entire world has ever said these guys rank with the elite of the past.

its only the kids like tunneys crew that expounds like that.
          its as if they think that if they say it enough times it will make it true.
          its so childish. starting threads and only allowing alts and dweebs post.
          and hyping up klitschkos opponents...

man tunney. your hype of iggie was classic. hee hee.
          i've posted some of your threads on adult boxing sites and its caused
          a riot of laughters.
          you and your gingerphiles are famous tunney.

and stooping with your racist mentality rileing up the other white kiddipoos here. some peeps never change.

the klitschkos are the greatest in this hvwt division.
          thanks
          Lewis was a roid user as an amatuer too. Holyfield was definitely a juicer to the fullest. I still look down on the Klits for steroid use though especially given that this era has so many small Heavyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophqui View Post
            Boxings about entertainment, and the only entertaining klitschko fights are the ones they've lost.
            You must not have seen the following;

Vitali vs Johnson
            Vitali vs Sanders
            Vitali vs Williams
            Wladimir vs Sam Peter 1

All exciting fights, imo. There are many more as well. Let's not be silly. I favour Vitali as the more exciting fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Lewis was a roid user as an amatuer too. Holyfield was definitely a juicer to the fullest. I still look down on the Klits for steroid use though especially given that this era has so many small Heavyweights.
              Wladimir Klitschko has never used steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                ^^^^^^^

What a crazy little man you are. You took the time to type all that nonsense but you could've simplified it in 2 short sentences.

"No historian considers the Klitschko's ATG's. Tunney and his 'crew' are racists'.

there he is . one of freedomfighters downsyndrome recruits.
                guys look what we're dealing with here.
                BWA HAHAHAHAHAH hee.
                you've just prooved my point!
                AHA>>> foto of StonedRoses:

Comment

• Either because of there fans or because they take a safety first approach. simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    You are category #2 in the poll, mate. You hate them because they're better than David Haye.
                    see this is what I mean, if you dont duck klits dick like you do, you are

a- a hater

b- haye fan

c- racist

**** you freedom *****

Comment

• I don't hate the Klit's, I dislike Wlad and lvoe Vitali.

Wlad is boring for me, but I respect him for getting up from defeat and becoming better and really fighting the ebst that he has.

I respect Vitali more because he really didn't give a **** and took anyone on and didn't change up on his style. He is tough as **** and makes fights fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X