No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell Continues To Throw Verbal Blows at Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
    somebody smells a payday. Khan would destroy Mitchell. Faster, bigger, boxed at a much higher level. Mitchell cant really dig so he'd have no chance with Amir at all. Good luck to him though trying to cash in. Hope he beats katsidis but i doubt he'll share a ring with khan for a couple of years minimum
    Mitchell is a force, fight coming up so he's gonna get asked alot of questions, these are his replies people, i think mitchell would stand a great chance against khan, He might not have boxed at the same level, but he has proven himself on levels amir cannot, mitchell can war, the johansson fight was a war toe to toe, with a heavy hitter in carl....he has a great chin, he also beat prescott, and no matter what you say, we know what he did to khan, and what anybody can do to khan if they catch him on the vera lynn! check out craig watson knocking amir down in the amateurs, its a great knockdown!

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post

Where is Froch's belt?
      Froch lost it in an awesome fight in Kessler's backyard. Everyone agrees there is no shame in Froch's performace.

Anyway... I thought belts didn't mean anything?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        Hell no! Khan needs to unify with Bradley or Alexander next or drop the belt and let someone deserving take it. Bradley probably has to fight his mandatory Ortiz after Maidana, so Khan should fight Alexander. I don't wanna see him challenge another lightweight. He needs to either fight a top JWW or retire early. No more bums, tune ups or mismatches.
        . I totally agree. Amir should fight a top 5 140 lber next. He shouldnt waste his time with the likes of Little Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
          Mitchell is a force, fight coming up so he's gonna get asked alot of questions, these are his replies people, i think mitchell would stand a great chance against khan, He might not have boxed at the same level, but he has proven himself on levels amir cannot, mitchell can war, the johansson fight was a war toe to toe, with a heavy hitter in carl....he has a great chin, he also beat prescott, and no matter what you say, we know what he did to khan, and what anybody can do to khan if they catch him on the vera lynn! check out craig watson knocking amir down in the amateurs, its a great knockdown!
          People hate on Khan when all he does is answer questions.

Mitchell is a decent fighter, I'm more of a fan of Katsidis, but Mitchell has talent.

I expect Kats to be too good and strong. Mitchell can do it though. Hand speed, defence, head mvoement and the way he uses the ring is very nice to watch.

However I believe Kats has some real strength and I heard has been learning more on boxing this training camp

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
            :gay:

Comment

Bitchmitch' can't talk for ****, he sounds like, his mum was a bikie chick, that raped a pedofile, then thought she took a **** one day, and Bitchmitch' was there all of a sudden. The fluffy little cun't was born with fluff and **** like that every where already on his chest he was born a fluffa and sounds like will always be a fluffa:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb_on_you View Post
                Bitchmitch' can't talk for ****, he sounds like, his mum was a bikie chick, that raped a pedofile, then thought she took a **** one day, and Bitchmitch' was there all of a sudden. The fluffy little cun't was born with fluff and **** like that every where already on his chest he was born a fluffa and sounds like will always be a fluffa:*******:
                Green K. .

Comment

Fluffa?

Comment

Mitchell should beat some decent fighters before he starts calling out Khan. If he can get past Katsidis, and then step up to light-welter and beat a name there, then he could possibly have a claim to fight Amir. As it stands, he has been protected much more than Khan throughout his career, and has no right to lecture him about taking risks. If Mitchell gets his hands on that belt, expect Warren to match him up with powderpuffs and journeymen well into his 30's.

Comment

Mitchell is in a tough one with Kats. May 15 will be interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X