Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mitchell Continues To Throw Verbal Blows at Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This b*tch Mitchell keeps on mentioning Amir Khan and Paulie Malignaggi to make a name for himself and to hype his upcoming fight. I cant stand people like that.

Mitchell, **** off you no talent piece of **** !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      Based on not getting KTFO by Prescott in 50 seconds. Mitchell can chat what he wants.
      You know damn right that Amir would kill B*tchell.

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
        You know damn right that Amir would kill B*tchell.

Alarming lack of chin.

Comment

load of bollocks mitchell and khan would be a good fight but if they fought khan would get no props for it,everyone would say hes picking on a super featherweight but mitchell wants it,i doubt if warren would let this happen at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
            Mitchell, **** off you no talent piece of **** !!

Comment

I like this kid Mitchell more and more every day.

Pitty Pat, I'll put 200k on Mitchell over Kats.

Whaddya say chum?

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  load of bollocks mitchell and khan would be a good fight but if they fought khan would get no props for it,everyone would say hes picking on a super featherweight but mitchell wants it,i doubt if warren would let this happen at the moment
                  Exactly. Amir would destroy Mitchell and he would get no credit for it. Even I wouldnt give Amir credit for beating Mitchell. Who did Mitchell beat? . If he beats Katsidis its no big deal because lets be honest...who did Katsidis beat?

Mitchell-Katsidis is just an action packed fight with two boxers that posses minimum boxing skills. Katsidis is a face first fighter and I would be disappointed if Mitchell cant even beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

Alarming lack of chin.

Where is Froch's belt?

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                      Ha. This is great. Hopefully Khan will hit back and this will lead to a Khan/Mitchell fight. Would be awesome for British viewers.
                      Hell no! Khan needs to unify with Bradley or Alexander next or drop the belt and let someone deserving take it. Bradley probably has to fight his mandatory Ortiz after Maidana, so Khan should fight Alexander. I don't wanna see him challenge another lightweight. He needs to either fight a top JWW or retire early. No more bums, tune ups or mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                      X