Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is much slimmer and faster from what I seen on 24/7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is much slimmer and faster from what I seen on 24/7.

He looked heavy vs. Marquez. He looks slim, fit and much faster for this fight.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    He looked heavy vs. Marquez. He looks slim, fit and much faster for this fight.
    Agree man, I've noticed that also. I guess it was the layoff that had him all bulked up; guess thats normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Agree man, I've noticed that also. I guess it was the layoff that had him all bulked up; guess thats normal.
      and he had the rib injury

Comment

I noticed that but at the same time when he has stood next to Mosley the size difference isnt that great. Before he retired I think Shane had more size on him. That could have something to do with Shane looking a little slimmer these days as well...

Comment

My guess? He knew he would have a wide speed advantage vs Marquez, so didn't focus on that.

Vs Shane, the margin is much narrower, so he is amping up the speed work.

Comment

The faster he is, the more accurate he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Yeah he got big........

Comment

His pad work that he does with Roger is back to what it was from what I see... back to being very fast and fluid. Remember when he was in the UK? That **** was looking slow.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  His pad work that he does with Roger is back to what it was from what I see... back to being very fast and fluid. Remember when he was in the UK? That **** was looking slow.
                  Yeah at 8:00 he was back to old Floyd

Comment

the best padwork from him and roger that i've seen was during the gatti fight----i have that build up--press conference--and pre fight warm up, he looked so razor sharp---i think him and shane have slimmed up a bit---floyd is going to be so so fast in this fight--i think shane will be faster than his last fight for the first 4 rounds---his inactivity is too long imo---he should have taken a tune up for floyd---just my opinion though--and no ceilings, you're the man--you always like my posts---lol---and of course you know i like your posts and threads---we make them pac fans look so dumb---as if it's hard anyway right?lmao---

Comment

Working...
                    X