Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is much slimmer and faster from what I seen on 24/7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Once again. A post I agree with 100%.

Something you said though clicked with me. The people on this forum really dont understand just how good Floyd is. They have no idea. Big mouth or not in the ring he is not to be ****ed with. He has boxing mastered.

Im watching the fight at the movies. I feel its only right because this **** will be epic.
    you putting on 3d glasses?lol---

Comment

Stafford is beastly. Only 21 and getting better.
      You're lucky the Bears spared him last year. They could of ended that kid's career in his first season.

Now I don't have any sources to back me up, but I don't think Julius Peppers will be as kind.

Comment

yeah i noticed that too. he's knows this is a tough fight and how important it is. u could see it in the way he was training, he's seems even more focused

Comment

pads don't punch back

he always look good doing that same routine he always does

yes he is fast but he will lose

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            yeah i noticed that too. he's knows this is a tough fight and how important it is. u could see it in the way he was training, he's seems even more focused
            I'm cherishing these times. Who knows how much longer we'll get to witness Floyd. We may only have 2-3 more fights and then it'll all just be a memory.

Comment

He looked heavy vs. Marquez. He looks slim, fit and much faster for this fight.
              He knows he is fighting someone who could give him a real fight. He knew Marquez had nothing for him. But I agree, he looks fit and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                He knows he is fighting someone who could give him a real fight. He knew Marquez had nothing for him. But I agree, he looks fit and ready.
                Marquez landed single digit punches in every round. Pure and utter domination of the #2 P4P fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                  You're lucky the Bears spared him last year. They could of ended that kid's career in his first season.

Now I don't have any sources to back me up, but I don't think Julius Peppers will be as kind.
                  I have a crazy feeling Peppers will bust in Chi-Town. Just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    Yeah eh does. He seems upset and irritated with Mosley too. Last time Floyd was like that and it was genuine was vs. Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                      pads don't punch back

he always look good doing that same routine he always does

yes he is fast but he will lose
                      No one said Pads punch back kiddo. We are saying he looks much more sharp and fast this time around rather then with JMM.

Put all your points up.

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                      I'm cherishing these times. Who knows how much longer we'll get to witness Floyd. We may only have 2-3 more fights and then it'll all just be a memory.

Thats true. Its all good though. I have his fight collection already. But Im sure a Digitally remastered hi-def version with interviews, promos etc will come out once hes done for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X