Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is much slimmer and faster from what I seen on 24/7.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree he's in that gym... No sightings of him in any of the clubs or anything.... He is so Ready to stomp Shane out .... It's hunger the same deal when it was the media said Hatton or Oscar had a chance to beat him.... He's just rising to the occasion... Giving Floyd Mayweather the best Floyd Maywether he can give him, and that will be enough to beat Shane lol......

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      the best padwork from him and roger that i've seen was during the gatti fight----i have that build up--press conference--and pre fight warm up, he looked so razor sharp---i think him and shane have slimmed up a bit---floyd is going to be so so fast in this fight--i think shane will be faster than his last fight for the first 4 rounds---his inactivity is too long imo---he should have taken a tune up for floyd---just my opinion though--and no ceilings, you're the man--you always like my posts---lol---and of course you know i like your posts and threads---we make them pac fans look so dumb---as if it's hard anyway right?lmao---
      agree, even if Gatti wasnt the best fighter around Floyd was incredible that night. I would have liked him to fight much longer at 140 lbs.

Comment

Floyd better make Shane bleed. Anything less is a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          the best padwork from him and roger that i've seen was during the gatti fight----i have that build up--press conference--and pre fight warm up, he looked so razor sharp---i think him and shane have slimmed up a bit---floyd is going to be so so fast in this fight--i think shane will be faster than his last fight for the first 4 rounds---his inactivity is too long imo---he should have taken a tune up for floyd---just my opinion though--and no ceilings, you're the man--you always like my posts---lol---and of course you know i like your posts and threads---we make them pac fans look so dumb---as if it's hard anyway right?lmao---
          You're right about that Gatti fight. Thats when Floyd was getting hell from the media and Gatti was getting all the shine. **** infuriated him and the rest is history.

Something most dont remember is that Cotto was actually beating Shane to the punch in their fight. So one can only imagine how fast Floyd will look.

And I agree its easy to make them look dumb...

Comment

when floyd is really motivated---he gatti's fighters--or coralles' fighters---i truly feel he wants to punish shane so bad--not only to shut up people who said shane could compete with him--but to put more of a scare in manny---coz manny is afraid already----but floyd is going to give him nightmares---you'll think he has needles in his gloves while he's punching shane---i can't wait---manny--pay attention--once you find the guts to step up and fight floyd---you're in for a rude awakening--i damn sure promise you that kid---you're ****ed and don't even know it---just stay tuned---your fans need to go out and buy some tampons and kleenex's----especially the real bitchy ones---who complain like females during their period---passawakyo or however you spell her username---she'll take it the worst i bet---
            Last edited by pbftxrs316; 04-14-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

He will need to be because my man shane is coming to take his heart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                You're right about that Gatti fight. Thats when Floyd was getting hell from the media and Gatti was getting all the shine. **** infuriated him and the rest is history.

Something most dont remember is that Cotto was actually beating Shane to the punch in their fight. So one can only imagine how fast Floyd will look.

And I agree its easy to make them look dumb...
                Bro Stafford sucks. Must suck having to root for the worst team in the NFL of the past decade. But hey, at least you still got Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Yeah at 8:00 he was back to old Floyd

(7:25) Is what Im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    (7:25) Is what Im talking about.
                    Yes...I skipped over that...I thought it was after the Nasim segment...

Thats what I was talking about.

Someone needs to gif that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      agree, even if Gatti wasnt the best fighter around Floyd was incredible that night. I would have liked him to fight much longer at 140 lbs.
                      you know what--i really agree with you--i wanted to see him fight more at that weight--imo--140 was his prime weight---2005 was his most vicious year coz he was a killer that 140--he was at his most arrogant--lol---can you believe it---imo, and he was out for blood---that's because of his court cases i feel and gatti got into his head--but not the way floyd gets into fighter's head--i mean, gatti missed press conferences and everything--floyd was amazing that night--you have to remember though, vivian harris lost on the undercard of that fight--kosta lost to hatton a month later and zab was at 147---hatton wasn't ready for floyd--i wish he fought hatton at that weight---he'd a killed ricky--i'm telling you--, but there wasn't too many fighters left at the weight who were top guys, so he moved up----floyd is so motivated for this fight--he really didn't talk that much **** at the press conference for shane----and this type of floyd makes him so so dangerous--coz a quiet floyd who is silently motivated is a killer floyd---people say he will run in this fight--he is going to try to kill shane--i feel it---he gets up even more for his big and toughest fights--and this fight is tough on paper--but floyd will step it up even higher--and show us something special for this fight--i guarantee you--i can't wait---where are u watching the fight, at home?
                      Last edited by pbftxrs316; 04-14-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X