Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not put the pressure on the commissions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Well they are the experts on what rules are right for boxing. Who else would be? you?

Sorry my friend but I am not so stupid as to think for one second that boxing pundits on a Message board have any idea what's right and wrong for boxing. Especially when that idea came from a fighter who only mentioned the rules change to disrupt, annoy, and invade another fighters training camp.

If they are such experts then why are they so interested in the USADA results?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Is this your debate? You have to be kidding me.
      My debate is that if you are gonna call yourself an instrment of change than you should behave like one. If Floyd did this for the sport the well why in the fuk isn't he actually doing anything about it then. All he's done at this point is blow a lot of smoke up a lot of really dumb peoples asses.

For fuk sake Teddy Atlas did way more in regards to steroid usage in boxing once this whole thing kicked off and what did all his investigating and probing accomplish?

Nothing!! The man has been eating crow for the last 3 month looking like a God Damn fool!

Comment

Well they are the experts on what rules are right for boxing. Who else would be? you?

Sorry my friend but I am not so stupid as to think for one second that boxing pundits on a Message board have any idea what's right and wrong for boxing. Especially when that idea came from a fighter who only mentioned the rules change to disrupt, annoy, and invade another fighters training camp.

Pacquiao can play basketball, shoot movies, kiss babies, do 24/7's, sign autographs, write and perform songs, throw out first pitches at Baseball games, hang with Kobe, shoot commercials, sign shoes, workout, spar, train, roll 30 deep on top of that, then sleep in a room with 10 people in it, even a guy in the closet watching film (Buboy), and then roll with guys who carry assault rifles.

But 2 guys with USADA hats will throw off his whole camp?

Cut the **** bro.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-13-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

My debate is that if you are gonna call yourself an instrment of change than you should behave like one. If Floyd did this for the sport the well why in the fuk isn't he actually doing anything about it then. All he's done at this point is blow a lot of smoke up a lot of really dumb peoples asses.

For fuk sake Teddy Atlas did way more in regards to steroid usage in boxing once this whole thing kicked off and what did all his investigating and probing accomplish?

Nothing!! The man has been eating crow for the last 3 month looking like a God Damn fool!
          Pretty harsh. I wonder what you would say about a guy who not only doesn't even care about change, but said "eff you" to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I guess some people don't like cheaters. Crazy, right?
            some people? all people don't like cheaters. even cheaters themselves hate their own kind. the thing is you actually need to caught somebody doing the act before you can call him a cheater. of course you will say how can you caught him if he doesn't wanna be tested, right? well there are already safety nets in place to caught him. if you think those are not enough blame it on the authority not the person.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              some people? all people don't like cheaters. even cheaters themselves hate their own kind. the thing is you actually need to caught somebody doing the act before you can call him a cheater. of course you will say how can you caught him if he doesn't wanna be tested, right? well there are already safety nets in place to caught him. if you think those are not enough blame it on the authority not the person.
              What if those safety nets have huge holes in them and you prefer a better one?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                So explain May 1st.
                lol you think he can still backtrack from his false advocacy after all what he said in media?

Comment

What if those safety nets have huge holes in them and you prefer a better one?
                  then deal directly with the authority who've implemented those rules...otherwise you're barking at the wrong tree.

Comment

If they are such experts then why are they so interested in the USADA results?
                    To see if their system is indeed flawed or if it does indeed work. I'm not saying that the current drug testing or any drug testing method isn't fool proof. But just because Floyd says it's inefficiant doesn't make it so. For all you know the current policy could very well be sufficiant and i'm sure the commissions are looking into it. But again floyds word doesn't mean **** in the matter becasue he's not exactly a scientist and he's not exactly bringing in experts to justify his stance either. Floyd simply stated whatever stupid thing that popped into his head that he knew would cause drama period.

Hair testing is just as effective as blood testing and can actually show drug use going back 3 or 4 months into the past. Notice how Mr. Snake Oil Salesman didn't ask for that style of testing. Not invasive enough?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      lol you think he can still backtrack from his false advocacy after all what he said in media?
                      Well it's hard to call it "false" in light of May 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X