Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not put the pressure on the commissions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    The thing is what your arn't understanding is how fuking stupid you have to be to compare Rosa parks and civil rights issues to drug testing for a sporting event.

When you compare the two you trivialize what Rosa parks did especially when you compare it to a fuking unreasonable request by an unreasonable man. Fuk this has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this message board.

Seriously man shoot yourself!!!
    Whats so funny is that people throw Rosa Parks out there like she was the st black person to refuse to give up her seat to a white person. Fact of the matter is she wasn't add on to it that she worked for a civil rights organization. The movement would have happened with or without the Rosa Parks incident.

How is the drug testing request unreasonable. Kobe Bryant gets steriod tested, guess what clean cut choir boy Tim Tebow will get steriod tested. **** ain't about proof of previous or suspicion of previous use it is about PREVENTION.

Why didn't you mention that in this whole process Manny actually put in the contract 2 things that went over what the commission states in their rules. One is all fights at 147 and above will use 10oz gloves Manny requested 8oz gloves. The commission has its own weight penalty rule in place Manny requested a different one. But you not talking about that **** though but you in here saying PBF is bull****ting by not going through the commission for extra drug testing. Come on man I get what you trying to say but you this a POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK situation.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Is that right. Well it has been shown the COMMISSION has its own rules for weight penalties. But Manny and his team still went over the COMMISSION and put they own weight penalty in the contract.

So what is the difference between asking for drug testing outside the commission and asking for a weight penalty outside of the commission?
      so what's the commission's rule for going over the agreed weight? was floyd penalized by nsac for going over the agreed weight against jmm? as far as i know he only had to pay jmm an amount as stipulated in the fight contract and not the commission. so is there really a commission rule for going over the weight limit? i don't think so (correct me if i'm wrong)...i believe they leave it to the fighters to decide for themselves what's the appropriate penalty. of course previous offenders usually gets a higher amount of penalty.

Comment

Is that right. Well it has been shown the COMMISSION has its own rules for weight penalties. But Manny and his team still went over the COMMISSION and put they own weight penalty in the contract.

So what is the difference between asking for drug testing outside the commission and asking for a weight penalty outside of the commission?
        The diffrence is that if the weight is not met 1. The fighter who did make weight may have the fight called off there for losing potetially millions and 2. If the fight does take place the fighter who did make weight is now taking a big risk of fighting someone who is heavier and stronger.

Know we can both agree that we don't need the USDA to administer the weigh in to know that a fighter is over the agreed upon weight limit do we??

Boxing commissions can use a scale correctly cant they?
        well said , no matter what the weight outcome or penalty, it is still looked over and stipulated by the NSAC and their official scales.

Blood sampling requires another governing body outside of the commission of NSAC.

Comment

Whats so funny is that people throw Rosa Parks out there like she was the st black person to refuse to give up her seat to a white person. Fact of the matter is she wasn't add on to it that she worked for a civil rights organization. The movement would have happened with or without the Rosa Parks incident.

How is the drug testing request unreasonable. Kobe Bryant gets steriod tested, guess what clean cut choir boy Tim Tebow will get steriod tested. **** ain't about proof of previous or suspicion of previous use it is about PREVENTION.

Why didn't you mention that in this whole process Manny actually put in the contract 2 things that went over what the commission states in their rules. One is all fights at 147 and above will use 10oz gloves Manny requested 8oz gloves. The commission has its own weight penalty rule in place Manny requested a different one. But you not talking about that **** though but you in here saying PBF is bull****ting by not going through the commission for extra drug testing. Come on man I get what you trying to say but you this a POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK situation.

I already addressed you weight penalty argument go back a page guy.

Comment

There are too many fights in Nevada for this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
              repeat the the first line you quoted and be well on your merry way son.
              Ok... and?

Comment

The thing is what your arn't understanding is how fuking stupid you have to be to compare Rosa parks and civil rights issues to drug testing for a sporting event.

When you compare the two you trivialize what Rosa parks did especially when you compare it to a fuking unreasonable request by an unreasonable man. Fuk this has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this message board.

Seriously man shoot yourself!!!
                I think you're too stupid to understand hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  There are too many fights in Nevada for this to happen.
                  Oh I see but when Floyd fights he gets special treatment? Please explain to me why Floyd should be protected more than other fighters?

My view is if it has to be done for one it has to be done for all.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I think you're too stupid to understand hyperbole.
                    Hyperbole (pronounced /haɪˈpɜrbəli/[1], from ancient Greek ὑπερβολή 'exaggeration') is a rhetorical device in which statements are exaggerated. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.

Ugh no I think I hit the nail right on the head in regards to Floyd LOL!

And i'm not the one comparing Rosa Parks to Floyd for christ sake.

Comment

Oh I see but when Floyd fights he gets special treatment? Please explain to me why Floyd should be protected more than other fighters?

My view is if it has to be done for one it has to be done for all.
                      So in other words, your view is that we should wait for the commissions to make it a rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X