No announcement yet.

For The Pac Fans Bitching About Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Pac Fans Bitching About Blood

I've grown weary of your constant bitching about the testing that took place during 24/7 yesterday, so I've summoned up the energy to debunk all of your conspiracy theories.

Blood tubes come in different sizes. Some hold as little as 2 ml (2/5 of a teaspoon), some hold as much as 10 ml (2 teaspoons). Most hold around 5 or 6 ml's (one teaspoon = 5 ml). Capillary collection tubes, as used for babies, hold 0.25 ml to 1.0 ml.

The average male, meaning anyone weighing at or around 154 lbs; total volume of blood is about 5 liters, 5.3 quarts, or 5400 ml.

Yesterday, 4 standard tubs of blood were shown taken from Mosely. That's 4 teaspoons, or 20 ml of blood.

Thats around 0037%, less than 1% of the total amount of blood in the human body. Meaning the loss of blood both Mosely and Mayweather suffered yesterday were virtually non existent. Losing such minimal amounts of blood have no effect on the human body.

To put this into further perspective. When donating blood, a unit of blood, which is roughly 450 ml, is withdrawn from the body. That's 12% of the total volume of blood in the human body. Those 450 ml of blood are replenished within 24 hours.

You can kill the blood draining myths now.

http://www.bnl.gov/HR/BloodDrive/FAQ.asp

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-m...n-a-human-body

http://www.elliothospital.org/services/lab_faqs.html
    Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 04-12-2010, 02:00 AM.

nice research, but you know the *******s are gonna ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
      nice research, but you know the *******s are gonna ignore it
      Men lie, women lie. Numbers don't.

Comment

Im just glad that PAC said FU to Mayweather and his OSDT. Mosley knows he has something to proof because of his past but I bet he's probably realize what the F he gotten himself into right now. At his age and trying to make weight, that **** aint going to cut in with all the intense training if he's trying to win the fight. Im happy that Floyd is doing this because his ass is going to be doing this for the rest of his career or he's going to look like a B. Well he's already a B but he's going to look like a super B.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
          Men lie, women lie. Numbers don't.
          Men lie. Women lie. Floyd lies with men.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Im just glad that PAC said FU to Mayweather and his OSDT. Mosley knows he has something to proof because of his past but I bet he's probably realize what the F he gotten himself into right now. At his age and trying to make weight, that **** aint going to cut in with all the intense training if he's trying to win the fight. Im happy that Floyd is doing this because his ass is going to be doing this for the rest of his career or he's going to look like a B. Well he's already a B but he's going to look like a super B.
            You find solace in the fact that Pac avoided something greatly beneficial to the sport because you aren't a fan of boxing. You're a fan of a single individual, and it saddens me that you're satisfied with the biggest fight of the last two decades being derailed due to something as trivial as a few teaspoons of blood.

Mosely accepted OST's, because like anyone with rational and independent lines of thought, he realizes they aren't a big deal. What he's doing now, is beneficial to the sport, and he knows it.

I've already provided you with a statistical analysis proving the amounts of blood withdrawn from their body are so minor they wont have any negative affects on either of their bodies. You can kill that now.

Move along now child.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Co-sign. And I'm gonna like Arum even more when he tells all of those Mayweathers to **** off and the fights not happening. Why let him make money off of Manny after he threw his country under the bus and tried to throw dirt on his name? I would love to see Manny annihilate this clown, but I will settle for watching Floyd lose his biggest payday and go from PPV to Boxing after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Co-sign. And I'm gonna like Arum even more when he tells all of those Mayweathers to **** off and the fights not happening. Why let him make money off of Manny after he threw his country under the bus and tried to throw dirt on his name? I would love to see Manny annihilate this clown, but I will settle for watching Floyd lose his biggest payday and go from PPV to Boxing after dark.
                Osiris, you disappoint me. Sometimes you're able to post without bias, and then there are times like this when you enter full Stan mode.

Pac fans are the only fans I know that are completely satisfied with this fight not happening. And why? Because you're so wrapped up in your love for a single fighter that you allow it to blind you to reality.

Manny threw dirt on Manny's name, not Floyd. Nobody gave a damn about those drug accusations until team Pac gave them life.

I couldn't care less about the money either of them make, I want to see the fight. Pacs fans are the only ones who don't.

Comment

Osiris, you disappoint me. Sometimes you're able to post without bias, and then there are times like this when you enter full Stan mode.

Pac fans are the only fans I know that are completely satisfied with this fight not happening. And why? Because you're so wrapped up in your love for a single fighter that you allow it to blind you to reality.

Manny threw dirt on Manny's name, not Floyd. Nobody gave a damn about those drug accusations until team Pac gave them life.

I couldn't care less about the money either of them make, I want to see the fight. Pacs fans are the only ones who don't.

so so true......been saying that for months.

Comment

I've grown weary of your constant bitching about the testing that took place during 24/7 yesterday, so I've summoned up the energy to debunk all of your conspiracy theories.

Blood tubes come in different sizes. Some hold as little as 2 ml (2/5 of a teaspoon), some hold as much as 10 ml (2 teaspoons). Most hold around 5 or 6 ml's (one teaspoon = 5 ml). Capillary collection tubes, as used for babies, hold 0.25 ml to 1.0 ml.

The average male, meaning anyone weighing at or around 154 lbs; total volume of blood is about 5 liters, 5.3 quarts, or 5400 ml.

Yesterday, 4 standard tubs of blood were shown taken from Mosely. That's 4 teaspoons, or 20 ml of blood.

Thats around 0037%, less than 1% of the total amount of blood in the human body. Meaning the loss of blood both Mosely and Mayweather suffered yesterday were virtually non existent. Losing such minimal amounts of blood have no effect on the human body.

To put this into further perspective. When donating blood, a unit of blood, which is roughly 450 ml, is withdrawn from the body. That's 12% of the total volume of blood in the human body. Those 450 ml of blood are replenished within 24 hours.

You can kill the blood draining myths now.

http://www.bnl.gov/HR/BloodDrive/FAQ.asp

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-m...n-a-human-body

http://www.elliothospital.org/services/lab_faqs.html

pls stop responding to this ******ed thread

this dude just owned himself

*****s claimed that USADA only takes one small tea spoon of blood.

This ***** thinks he owns us by saying now that they took only 4 tea spoon.

For months it was only 1 small tea spoon and now is 4 tea spoon.

WTF is wrong with you *****S?

You own yourself with this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X