Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Pac Fans Bitching About Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if u got nothing to hide then take the test, if ur fake cheater then avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by floda3rd View Post
      and you said nothing again.. rofl..
      ILL SAY SOMETHING, we know you *****s, the one teaspoon was disproven and now u got owned by 4 teaspoons.. you admit it. tsk tsk, it never fails to entertain me on how you *****s will grasp on straws for desperation

after failing as a PED EXPERT you wanna be an expert DOCTOR babbling incoherently on 0.0006% whatever youre saying by posting something the numbers/amount of blood tubes.. ROFL DOCTO ***** IN DA HIZZY!!
      you know what will happen when i take away the 5 mls and the websites u posted.. you have an empty post HAHAHA

YOURE A JOKE

GO RIDE FLOYDS **** CUS THATS THE ONLY THING YOURE AN EXPERT ON.. oh wait youre actually doing it here..AHH SNAP!! LMAO
      thats all youre doing.. so i will leave you be

now u just got own by something.. hey at least its something to your nothing..thanks for the laughs LMAO
      Lol.. owned like a school girl. :wank:

Comment

• i would prefer that pac would take the blood test just to prove his innocence but it's also fine with me if he doesn't budge to floyd's demands. floyd and his family are so disrespectful and are out to destroy pac's reputation. **** em why give in to somebody's demands who's out to discredit you? hell no, if floyd has this kind of demand he should've stated it plain and simple without ******ed comments, and he should've told his father and his uncles to shut their dirty mouths. i wouldn't mind if this fight's not happening at all as their constant bickerings is already hurting boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          What bla bla bla? You ask me a question i replied and ask you how someone like that qualifies as a boxing fan but you duck the post and came back with how i generalise all you Pacquiao fans! My post was intended for all the BS i had to read from Pacquiao fans on the first pages And i was careful enough not to categorise every single Pacquiao in one boat by using the word RARE!

Nothing in my entire post if read from top to bottom suggest 100% pacquiao fans..I stand by my post 100% and if you dont like my views tough..just dont pick and choose or reply to them..

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Thats exactly what i meant, and even my post is suppose to be for the people in the first few pages in this thread, I hate when people nit-pick my post to fit their own agenda.
          That's it!

I'll post what i wanna post and I'll quote whom I wanna quote, no nitpickin' just plain straight Qs if i want! If you wanna stick to your post 100% then why not?

Nothing in your entire post? Really? You used the word RARE for masking your initial statement? Who's got the agenda here?

I even credited you through my post as a reasonable poster and now I'm having an agenda? WTF!

Get a birch tree outta chernobyl!
          Last edited by Tamis!; 04-12-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            i would prefer that pac would take the blood test just to prove his innocence but it's also fine with me if he doesn't budge to floyd's demands. floyd and his family are so disrespectful and are out to destroy pac's reputation. **** em why give in to somebody's demands who's out to discredit you? hell no, if floyd has this kind of demand he should've stated it plain and simple without ******ed comments, and he should've told his father and his uncles to shut their dirty mouths. i wouldn't mind if this fight's not happening at all as their constant bickerings is already hurting boxing.
            To prove them wrong, and enter the ring to ko him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              That's it!

I'll post what i wanna post and I'll quote whom I wanna quote, no nitpickin' just plain straight Qs if i want! If you wanna stick to your post 100% then why not?

Nothing in your entire post? Really? You used the word RARE for masking your initial statement? Who's got the agenda here?

I even credited you through my post as a reasonable poster and now I'm having an agenda? WTF!

Who gives a ****.. It's rare to see a Pac fan be a legit boxing fan. RARE!. Why do you care so much. Are you a legit fan? Cool I applaud you, but why are you guys arguing this on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                That's it!

Keep yourself!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Keep yourself!!!
                  Damn I will

Don't forget your Birch Tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                    Who gives a ****.. It's rare to see a Pac fan be a legit boxing fan. RARE!. Why do you care so much. Are you a legit fan? Cool I applaud you, but why are you guys arguing this on this thread.
                    If this is your thread then sorry for not stickin' to the topic! If not...

At least you keep it direct mate! RARE or bust!

Comment

• Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post

Thats what i dont get, He jumped the gun and try to nitpick my post, Funny thing is he's of the geniune Pacquiao fans who i have respect for on here along with Jrosales.. My post is basically directed at *******S in this thread but i dont want to bring myself down to the level of writing *******S or *****S..

And he goes defending this people like his life depends on it telling me "His cool and not offended" .....If you not then stop replying to my post.
                      Last edited by Ray*; 04-12-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X