No announcement yet.

For The Pac Fans Bitching About Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    Osiris, you disappoint me. Sometimes you're able to post without bias, and then there are times like this when you enter full Stan mode.

Pac fans are the only fans I know that are completely satisfied with this fight not happening. And why? Because you're so wrapped up in your love for a single fighter that you allow it to blind you to reality.

Manny threw dirt on Manny's name, not Floyd. Nobody gave a damn about those drug accusations until team Pac gave them life.

I couldn't care less about the money either of them make, I want to see the fight. Pacs fans are the only ones who don't.

Again you missed the part were I said "I would love to see Pac annihilate this clown".

I want to see the fight, but if I have to settle for Arum ****-blocking Floyd outta his biggest payday, while forcing him into retirement.....I will gladly accept that as a consolation prize.

either way I get to see this clown leave boxing for good, so it's a win win for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
      pls stop responding to this ******ed thread

this dude just owned himself

*****s claimed that USADA only takes one small tea spoon of blood.

This ***** thinks he owns us by saying now that they took only 4 tea spoon.

For months it was only 1 small tea spoon and now is 4 tea spoon.

WTF is wrong with you *****S?

You own yourself with this thread
      Lol.. 4 teaspoons is 4% of a pint in which they give for donating blood. Most people are fine after giving blood.. We so owned ourselves. I mean dam thats just so hurtful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        pls stop responding to this ******ed thread

this dude just owned himself

*****s claimed that USADA only takes one small tea spoon of blood.

This ***** thinks he owns us by saying now that they took only 4 tea spoon.

For months it was only 1 small tea spoon and now is 4 tea spoon.

WTF is wrong with you *****S?

just curious....is there such a thing as a "small" teaspoon......?? What about a "big" one?.....wouldn't that make it a tablespoon??

A teaspoon is a single uniform measure...there is no big or small teaspoon......

What is your problem here.....that somehow they will be weak after giving 3 or 4 teaspoons???

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
          You find solace in the fact that Pac avoided something greatly beneficial to the sport because you aren't a fan of boxing. You're a fan of a single individual, and it saddens me that you're satisfied with the biggest fight of the last two decades being derailed due to something as trivial as a few teaspoons of blood.

Mosely accepted OST's, because like anyone with rational and independent lines of thought, he realizes they aren't a big deal. What he's doing now, is beneficial to the sport, and he knows it.

I've already provided you with a statistical analysis proving the amounts of blood withdrawn from their body are so minor they wont have any negative affects on either of their bodies. You can kill that now.

Move along now child.
          Haha LOLLLL...now it's a few teaspoon where before it was one teaspoon. Let me guess...PAC is now bigger than Clottey was during the fight where bfore he was almost the same size as Clottey LOL.
          Last edited by ModernTalking; 04-12-2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            Again you missed the part were I said "I would love to see Pac annihilate this clown".

I want to see the fight, but if I have to settle for Arum ****-blocking Floyd outta his biggest payday and forcing him into retirement.....I will gladly accept that as a consolation prize.

either way I get to see this clown leave boxing for good, so it's a win win for me.

I don't quite understand how being content with the fight not happening, equates to wanting to see it?

I don't care about the money involved, I'm not touching it.

It'll be a sad day when Floyd leaves the sport. It's a sad day when all great boxers do. I really don't understand Pac fans, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              Co-sign. And I'm gonna like Arum even more when he tells all of those Mayweathers to **** off and the fights not happening. Why let him make money off of Manny after he threw his country under the bus and tried to throw dirt on his name? I would love to see Manny annihilate this clown, but I will settle for watching Floyd lose his biggest payday and go from PPV to Boxing after dark.
              And to think you use to be some what of a good poster. All that **** you said sounds dumb as hell.

Comment

*****S just admitt that you lie with your Floyd Jr. about only 1 tea spoon.

Comment

You know what.....upon second thought I don't want to see this fight. You are right, because It's gonna be alot better watching "Money May" fight on HBO After dark for no money against Paulie Malignaggi...hahahaha.

Kinda like when 50 cent had Jada contemplating going to Koch records...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Haha LOLLLL...now it's a few teaspoon where before it was one teaspoon.

in terms of physical effects on the body is there a diff btw 1 or 5?

how about 1 or 20?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Haha LOLLLL...now it's a few teaspoon where before it was one teaspoon.
                      I never claimed they'd take a single teaspoon, but whatever, we'll go over this again for those who failed to understand the first time around.

Yesterday, 4 standard tubs of blood were shown taken from Mosely. That's 4 teaspoons, or 20 ml of blood. Thats around 0037%, less than 1% of the total amount of blood in the human body.

Comment

Working...
                      X