No announcement yet.

For The Pac Fans Bitching About Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
    *****S just admitt that you lie with your Floyd Jr. about only 1 tea spoon.

no one lied......they used a direct quote from one of the PED experts (might have been conte....i don't remember) where he said 1 teaspoon is enough for testing purposes.......so obviously they take 2 treaspoons to be sure.....then another 2 for the B sample which is frozen.

Again what is your problem with this process???
    Last edited by check hook; 04-12-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
      nice research, but you know the *******s are gonna ignore it
      Everyone's going to ignore but the six red guys that keep starting and bumping this silly threads. It is the same as the other 2000 threads you guys keep starting and all the members here are here to talk boxing.

Comment

*****S just admitt that you lie with your Floyd Jr. about only 1 tea spoon.
        Quote where I claimed they'd only take a single teaspoon of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          You know what.....upon second thought I don't want to see this fight. You are right, because It's gonna be alot better watching "Money May" fight on HBO After dark for no money against Paulie Malignaggi...hahahaha.

Kinda like when 50 cent had Jada contemplating going to Koch records...lol
          Clearly not a boxing fan ^^^^^^^^^

You're so caught up with the love of one fighter, and the hate of another it's hilarious. Why take so much time out of your life to hate on a guy you dont know, or the fact he doesnt know you exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post

I dont have time to look over yours 900 posts but I am 100% sure that Larryx,Burner,Dominicano Soy and others from Mayweather mafia were saying that Pacquiao is afraid of little tea spoon.

Little tea spoon my ass.

*****S and FLOYD got exposed again for being pathological liars!

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post

I dont have time to look over yours 900 posts but I am 100% sure that Larryx,Burner,Dominicano Soy and others from Mayweather mafia were saying that Pacquiao is afraid of little tea spoon.
              Its more like 4 or 5 big tea spoons.

Little tea spoon my ass.

Comment

Little tea spoon my ass.

Like i said keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                  Everyone's going to ignore but the six red guys that keep starting and bumping this silly threads. It is the same as the other 2000 threads you guys keep starting and all the members here are here to talk boxing.
                  Right... Because the really boxing fans have this magical green k correct? im not even a big fan of Mayweather.. I just give facts.. Pac fans are simply ****in ******ed also.

Lol the guys in red.. WTF. Everyone knows the pinoys get up in the lounge and choose who to red if you say anything about Manny. Dont be a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                    exactly. This **** is plaid out so that is why they get the responses they get from me and other Pac fans. Do they honestly believe that we aren't tired of this? Bull**** threads get bull**** responses.........peace

Comment

Little tea spoon my ass.

I'm not in the Mayweather Mafia so...

The total amount of blood placed in those 4 tubs was less than 1% of the total volume of blood in the human body. Period, end of discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X