No announcement yet.

I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    So I'm gay for James Toney but I'm still a racist?

P.S i'm not gay for the HW version, mostly the smw up to cw version.

Is that still gay enough?

The proof is there man. That's all im saying..

It's obvious to everyone with half a brain.

Comment

I take the cancer comment back since you are a James toney fan...you get a mulligan from me...toney is the greatest of all-time!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        seriously nobody found it weird that he never mentions a name or what type of family member died?

If i had 8 family members died i would be saying their names rest in peace, blah blah etc etc....

All they showed was berto's sister & her child who were okay.

ANOTHER THING, if berto had 8 family members die, how could he have the time to help out on the relief effort?

wouldnt his time, energy, & whole existence be allocated to burial arrangements & time with 8 family members?

how could he have the time to do relief work & be visually emotionally okay?
        Your hate is beautiful.

I love the hate giver.

:wank:

Comment

Your hate is beautiful.

I love the hate giver.

:wank:
          my title professional hater is a huge understatement. i might need to upgrade that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
            my title professional hater is a huge understatement. i might need to upgrade that.
            I love the way you embrace your hatred and use it for good.

Hate is a powerful thing. Keep the hate strong and keep the hate coming.

Comment

damn i hate to criticize people without knowing facts firsthand, but Berto's attachment to Haiti did seem pretty fukin casual. i got second and third cousins, etc in Sicily but if there was a disaster there i dont think i'd even miss a day of work to be honest let alone a mega payday

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
                damn i hate to criticize people without knowing facts firsthand, but Berto's attachment to Haiti did seem pretty fukin casual. i got second and third cousins, etc in Sicily but if there was a disaster there i dont think i'd even miss a day of work to be honest let alone a mega payday
                Salient observation.

This is exactly what I saw too.

Didn't look like a guy that was affected by it at all. He was just going through motions for the cameras.

Its pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Hey ruby! I hope you get cancer & suffer a slow,long death...you should be ashamed of yourself...actually I hope someone close to you gets cancer & you have to watch it helplessly as they suffer...you are an idiot for your thread.
                  Theres no need to wish that type of thing on anyone you focking arse whipe...some of us have lost family to the BIG C ...you focking idoit

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    Theres no need to wish that type of thing on anyone you focking arse whipe...some of us have lost family to the BIG C ...you focking idoit
                    Don't worry, I don't take none of that stuff personal.

Its all part of passionate boxing talk on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                      Don't worry, I don't take none of that stuff personal.

Its all part of passionate boxing talk on NSB.
                      hate shrapnel...

just another day in Hateville, NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X