No announcement yet.

I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    I called bull**** as soon as the fight with mosley was cancelled. He fought quintana on the date that he was gonna fight mosley.

He could fight quintana with his 8 family members dead (allegedly) but he coudlnt fight shane?

I have the magic eye for bull****. Saw this coming a country mile away.
    salamalekem my brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      Its obvious. He waited almost 2 weeks before pulling out, all his "emotion" always looks manufactured.

He didn't even know his "family" members. And he was ready to get back in the ring right away as long as it was someone like Quintana.

How much more proof you want?

Some people don't show emotion that well. And Mosley would have been the fight of his life, whereas Quintana is more manageable. He needs to have his all against someone like Mosley, and he simply didn't...

How do you know he didn't know those family members? Have you tapped his phone? Peeped his Emails perhaps? Tracked him through the airports? Pirated in on his skype?

Lmao.. gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Some people don't show emotion that well. And Mosley would have been the fight of his life, whereas Quintana is more manageable. He needs to have his all against someone like Mosley, and he simply didn't...

How do you know he didn't know those family members? Have you tapped his phone? Peeped his Emails perhaps? Tracked him through the airports? Pirated in on his skype?

Lmao.. gtfo
        He's just a soft, HBO product who is used to easy HBO money.

And is willing to exploit a tragedy to get out of a real fight. He's full of ****.

I am a master at judging other people and their character.

Or in this case, lack of it.

Comment

I love James Toney.

You fail.
          Ok.. Theres proof your a fa*ggot. You love another man.

Also. Look at your post history. The only time you come up with delusional conspiracies is when a black fighter does something good.

What more proof do we need that your a closet racist fa*ggot?
          Last edited by AC-Voltage; 04-11-2010, 12:39 PM. Reason: t

Comment

Oh please... I like it.

He can say anything he wants. He knows I'm right and he's too much of a politically correct coward to say it.

He envies me.

I don't envy you at all.I've been all over the world & seen some pretty crazy stuff.mosley & mayweather is better anyway....LOL! What exactly am I envious of? I got money,a solid career,been all over the world,am debtfree at 35.I'm doing ok

Comment

yea, i heard al planted some bombs under the streets and caused the "earthquake"

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
                Boxing has some of the biggest *******s as fans. I see the most despicable **** on boxing forums.
                real ****

its almost hard to believe people could be that stupid

Comment

salamalekem my brotha.

seriously nobody found it weird that he never mentions a name or what type of family member died?

If i had 8 family members died i would be saying their names rest in peace, blah blah etc etc....

All they showed was berto's sister & her child who were okay.

ANOTHER THING, if berto had 8 family members die, how could he have the time to help out on the relief effort?

wouldnt his time, energy, & whole existence be allocated to burial arrangements & time with 8 family members?

how could he have the time to do relief work & be visually emotionally okay?

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                    Ok.. Theres proof your a fa*ggot. You love another man.

Also. Look at your post history. The only time you come up with delusional conspiracies is when a black fighter does something good.

What more proof do we need that your a closet racist fa*ggot?
                    So I'm gay for James Toney but I'm still a racist?

P.S i'm not gay for the HW version, mostly the smw up to cw version.

Is that still gay enough?

Comment

Those guys are real men.

Real men that understand how to use tragedies as motivation.

Like Margarito.

8 people he never met, lol...

And I don't know if you noticed, but Berto is American. He's about as Haitian as O.J Simpson.

hey margo is a cheater so how is he a real man when he got caught with plaster

Comment

Working...
                      X