Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hope of the Heavyweight Division returns April 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Ali was not a big KO guy, he was however one of the most entertaining boxers in history. Nice try though.

I like how you keep saying "racist", I bet it make you feel empowered trying to call a black guy out for being a racist.

Well, I'm white, as well as a european-american. So try again.
    I respect No Ceilings and Calilloyd more than self-hating losers like you. At least they love their own people.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I respect No Ceilings and Calilloyd more than self-hating losers like you. At least they love their own people.
      Well! sorry to let you down Mr. White Supremacist!

I love boxers that entertain me when i go to watch a boxing match, regardless of their nationality or color. Sorry for not being...ya know...racist!

Comment

I agree. The self-hating ******s are even worse than the black racists.

Comment

Most Americans would vote for Ali, even though he was terribly boring. He fought a lot like Kevin Johnson, with a defensive style most of the time. Ali had a similar KO ratio to Eddie Chambers. But if they were to put aside their racism against Europeans, view the fighters objectively, OBVIOUSLY Wlad is the much more exciting fighter.
          Ali fought like Kevin Johnson? Kevin Johnson??? Had a similar KO ratio to Eddie Chambers? Comedy. This video from your family reunion explains why you would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Well! sorry to let you down Mr. White Supremacist!

I love boxers that entertain me when i go to watch a boxing match, regardless of their nationality or color. Sorry for not being...ya know...racist!
            Now you're lying. I'm not a white supremacist - in my opinion, no race is any better or worse than any other.

But you obviously DO hate white boxers. You are not entertained by the Klitschkos because you despise them - just like you despise the man you see when you look in the mirror.

Comment

this is what i think of Tunney vs Calliloyd

Comment

Your doing wonders for my signature, Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                  I agree. The self-hating ******s are even worse than the black racists.
                  This thread has so much gold. If you don't like the Klitschko brothers you're either:

A)"self-hating ******"
                  B)"black racist"

Clearly, sirs. Where's the option for the people that like exciting boxing matches, regardless of race? Anywhere? Anywhere?

Thank you for your replies fellas. Keep playing the white supremacy angle at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                    Ali fought like Kevin Johnson? Kevin Johnson??? Had a similar KO ratio to Eddie Chambers? Comedy. This video from your family reunion explains why you would say that.
                    Muhammed Ali had a KO ratio of 60%. Wladimir Klitschko has a KO ratio of nearly 85%.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7035&cat=boxer

Comment

Now you're lying. I'm not a white supremacist - in my opinion, no race is any better or worse than any other.

But you obviously DO hate white boxers. You are not entertained by the Klitschkos because you despise them - just like you despise the man you see when you look in the mirror.
                      Is that why my one and only bet is on a white fighter over a muslim fighter? Try again, and thanks for the new sig!

Comment

Working...
                      X