Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hope of the Heavyweight Division returns April 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    wow another racist *******, mad cause the klitschkos are dominating, mad that there white,
    Why does everyone who doesnt like the Klits have to be racist? Can you explain that one to me?

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
      FAO: paulf

Getting punched in the face isn't cool you ******.

Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit.

Both Klitschkos have mastered and perfected the "hit and not get hit" Boxer/Puncher Style. They completely dominate and KO all of their opponents.

Wlad has 48 KOs in 54 wins.

Vitali has 37 KOs in 39 wins.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
      I agree, I mean look at what they did with legends like Sanders and Brewster. Even an old, overweight Lennox Lewis stands no chance against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Why does everyone who doesnt like the Klits have to be racist? Can you explain that one to me?
        That always make me laugh LOL.

The Klits are just boring. Their fights are boring. Can't see how anyone can deny that.

The main reason for their domination is the poor state the division has been in for years now. Lack of conditioning, lack boxing ability, lack of speed, lack of defense, lack of stamina, lack of heart.

Haye has already brought some life into the division and he's only fought at heavyweight twice. A fight against the Klits will bring lots of hype and attention to a largely forgotten division.

Comment

Judging by his dreadful performance in the Valuev fight, kind of a strange hope, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
            That always make me laugh LOL.

The Klits are just boring. Their fights are boring. Can't see how anyone can deny that.

The main reason for their domination is the poor state the division has been in for years now. Lack of conditioning, lack boxing ability, lack of speed, lack of defense, lack of stamina, lack of heart.

Haye has already brought some life into the division and he's only fought at heavyweight twice. A fight against the Klits will bring lots of hype and attention to a largely forgotten division.
            dont speak for everyone, there boring to u, but not to me and i guess 50,000 german fans who were at the wlad-chambers fight............ your just a racist moron.......

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
              Judging by his dreadful performance in the Valuev fight, kind of a strange hope, don't you think?
              Its one fight. His second at Heavyweight. Vs. a 300 Pound, 7 footer.

Haye isnt 1-0. He has had plenty of fights before that one.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Its one fight. His second at Heavyweight. Vs. a 300 Pound, 7 footer.

Haye isnt 1-0. He has had plenty of fights before that one.
                Against a slow, feather fisted guy like Valuev, it was dreadful.

Explain what you mean by hope?

Comment

JOHNNY, JOHNNY, JOHNNY!...

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post

the hope that the division wont continue to be dominated by two terribly boring fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post

Obviously none of Hayes supporters have abandon him off of one fight. Not to mention he almost knocked Valuev senseless with his weak hand a right hand follow up wouldve knocked Valuev over the ropes.

But anywho..when I say HOPE.

I mean hope for excitement in the heavyweight division.

Same with Solis, Adamek, Boystov and Arreolla.

Comment

Working...
                      X