Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hope of the Heavyweight Division returns April 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Are you 5 years old?

He was only making money from Sentanta. What dont you get?
    Complete and utter lie. Post a link proving it.

You can't even spell, so don't call me 5 years old.

Post a link or you're a liar. I'm done arguing with a dumb ass who knows nothing about what they're typing.

Yeah he was gonna fight for free and all his trainers and everyone else weren't going to get paid.

You're smart.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post

Post a link or you're a liar. I'm done arguing with a dumb ass who knows nothing about what they're typing.

Yeah he was gonna fight for free and all his trainers and everyone else weren't going to get paid.

You're smart.
      Haye was all set to fight them. Haye backs out. Sentanta goes away. No coincidence.

Grow up. Talk boxing without name calling.

Comment

A lot of comments coming from Haye's mouth regarding Ruiz don't seem especially promising. Seems he's expecting an ugly back and forth brawl and a points victory. Sorry, David, but after that last stinkfest you're going to have to knock Johnny out, and brutally. Two stinkers in a row and your hypetrain's derailed my son.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post

You're smart.
          Damn, your an annoying piece of ****. Haye had a contract in the UK with Setanta sports. Setanta Sports payed him his salary, how hard is that to acknowledge?!?

If Pacman and Mayweather fought, And HBO Went bust, they wouldn't get shytt! Even if they sold out Dallas cowboys, they would get pennies compared to what they would be getting.

Now its true that Setanta wouldn't make up 100% of his salary, but he would be getting pennis compared to what he could have been getting.

Now come out with some decent ****in arguements before you go into the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
            Damn, your an annoying piece of ****. Haye had a contract in the UK with Setanta sports. Setanta Sports payed him his salary, how hard is that to acknowledge?!?

If Pacman and Mayweather fought, And HBO Went bust, they wouldn't get shytt! Even if they sold out Dallas cowboys, they would get pennies compared to what they would be getting.

Now its true that Setanta wouldn't make up 100% of his salary, but he would be getting pennis compared to what he could have been getting.

Now come out with some decent ****in arguements before you go into the ignore list.
            I already put him there. His lack of reading comprehension was just to much for me.

Comment

Why is Haye the hope of the HW division? The klit hate needs to stop. Just respect that these guys are doing what they gotta do, handling all of the mandatories, and completely dominated the division.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Why is Haye the hope of the HW division? The klit hate needs to stop. Just respect that these guys are doing what they gotta do, handling all of the mandatories, and completely dominated the division.
                Excellent post.

But because the Klitschkos' skin is the wrong color, the haters will never stop. No Ceilings and many others want a black heavyweight champion. They'll deny it, but it's the TRUTH.

Comment

i dont understand this thread.
                  denis boytsov doesnt fight this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    Excellent post.

But because the Klitschkos' skin is the wrong color, the haters will never stop. No Ceilings and many others want a black heavyweight champion. They'll deny it, but it's the TRUTH.

Tunney what is with you and this?

First off there is already a black Heavyweight Champion, his name is David Haye.

Second.

I do not cheer for fighters based on race.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      I do not cheer for fighters based on race.

C'mon man, of course you do!.

I'm not knocking you for it, it's your RIGHT to root for whoever you want. You're better than some self-hating ***** like RAY' who does the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X