Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can Anyone Seriously Believe Floyd Ducked Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is both fighters who are to blame for this fight not happening. Pac man with his refusal to take the test and Mayweather for believing his father and uncle that pac man is on drugs.

Is Mayweather scared of pac man? Probably not. Is he influenced by the people around him. Of course he is, just the same as anyone else. If your trainer and father told you a fighter was on drugs you would probably listen to them as well. If Roach told pac man a fighter was on drugs and do not fight him unless he is tested, pac man would ask for the same thing. These accusations and request for tests are slightly out of the norm so you can't blame pac for being upset

You have to put part of the blame on pac as he is refusing to take the test. This refusal has led to some pictures like the one in this thread and other peers in the boxing world questioning his integrity.

Anyways ,anyone who can't see the fault in both fighters is seriously biased, as it is plain to see they are both to blame for potentially one of the biggest fights in history not being made.

we should not be taking sides with one of the boxers, we should put the blame on both of them at robbing our chances of seeing this fight. Don't side with Mayweather or Pac, just abuse both for not compromising.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Typical ******* response. BTW, i want my 10K.
      Typical ***** response. BTW, had they fought yet? who won?.

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      That's called assuming my friend. If you can provide proof that actually happened I'll be glad to check it out.

Bottom line is Mosley vs Berto was literally days from happening, that fight WAS going to happen. Floyd paying Berto off doesn't cover the production HBO was putting on for the fight, promotion, etc. Mosley vs Mayweather happened due to unforeseen circumstances and Mosley was the next best option for Floyd after Pacquaio fell through and Berto dropped out. If Floyd wanted Mosley THAT bad, he would've fought him after his 18 month training session (excuse me...retirement).
      Floydie dickriders choose to ignore this part always.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Floyd in his prime faked 3 retirements just to avoid a top WW for half a decade. History would dictate........
      Hhhmmm...interesting. It's not only one he tried to avoid though but the whole top in the division.

Floyd is a duck, no matter how nuthuggers sugarcoat what they're sayin here, nothing can change the fact that FLOYD IS A DUCK...sometimes he's also a chicken.

Comment

VERY good points.. my perspective on the whole situation is starting to shift.

Not completely though.. Floyd's history of ducking other fighters is still suspect.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-22-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

No doubt, not fighting some of the big names has made people question his credibility. However the die hard fans still stick by him. Same goes for pac with the drug testing issue. As a fan I just wanna see the fight made and people start making both fighters stand up and take accountability for this fight not happening. Rather than everyone picking sides.

Comment

*****s really believing that Floyd is not a ducker LOL. Even big JForman said Floyd was a chicken. Floyd is a duck...end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday Heg View Post
              No doubt, not fighting some of the big names has made people question his credibility. However the die hard fans still stick by him. Same goes for pac with the drug testing issue. As a fan I just wanna see the fight made and people start making both fighters stand up and take accountability for this fight not happening. Rather than everyone picking sides.
              Floyd made a rule and PAC can agree or not. PAC said FU. Was the rule necessary....no. Floyd duck PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Birthday Heg View Post
                I am not taking sides either, don't care what pac's eating or inducing.
                All i care about is for Floyd the fraud to prove what he's saying.

He said pac is one dimensional, an easy fight, a cheater, etc and saying he floyd is also the best of all time that no one can beat him.

If all that is true, then he should fight pac w/o any additional conditions from him as he said it's gonna be easy.

Otherwise, Floyd is the biggest fraud in boxing there is.

Comment

Look, if you want to debate that he ducked other guys then thats fine and up to you but right now Im just talking about Pac. You cannot say in this case that he ducked Pac. There is no way you can say that when looking at the facts. Bottom line is if Pac says yes then Floyd has to fight, right? Its basically that simple just like with Mosley. Maybe he wanted to duck Mosley also but Shane said Yes and now guess what? Floyd has to fight. There is no way out of it just like there wouldve been no way out the Pac fight. You can say he knew this & that about Pac but thats not true and you know it. They said Yes way before negotations started and Floyd still made all the rest of the negotiations easy. He didnt know they would come back out the blue and flip out like that.

Then the Mosley thing is the same way basically. Floyd calls him out twice and no one cares but Shane calls him out and if Floyd doesnt say yes immediatly then he's a ducker. Then when he takes the fight its because of something else. Then if Shane wouldve not accepted the testing then Floyd wouldve been a ducker again. You cant do that. Not only that but lets just talk about fear. Again, I think Floyd is proving when they are face to face that he doesnt fear Shane and I bet he would look the same way against Pac.

Now there definitely might be some things that he's not going to do if it doesnt make business sense because he is not a fan. This is his job and he wants to make the most money possible and everything else is second. You can rip him for that but when you see him face to face with these guys in a normal setting you cannot believe he is scared. Even if you thought that he did truly fear Shane, you have to flip on that once you saw the pressers and so on. Now he may not fight certain guys for certain reasons but just being scared of another fighter is not the reason
                  Last edited by DLT; 03-22-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Look, if you want to debate that he ducked other guys then thats fine and up to you but right now Im just talking about Pac. You cannot say in this case that he ducked Pac. There is no way you can say that when looking at the facts. Bottom line is if Pac says yes then Floyd has to fight, right? Its basically that simple just like with Mosley. Maybe he wanted to duck Mosley also but Shane said Yes and now guess what? Floyd has to fight. There is no way out of it just like there wouldve been no way out the Pac fight. You can say he knew this & that about Pac but thats not true and you know it. They said Yes way before negotations started and Floyd still made all the rest of the negotiations easy. He didnt know they would come back out the blue and flip out like that.

Then the Mosley thing is the same way basically. Floyd calls him out twice and no one cares but Shane calls him out and if Floyd doesnt say yes immediatly then he's a ducker. Then when he takes the fight its because of something else. Then if Shane wouldve not accepted the testing then Floyd wouldve been a ducker again. You cant do that. Not only that but lets just talk about fear. Again, I think Floyd is proving when they are face to face that he doesnt fear Shane and I bet he would look the same way against Pac.
                    Who you talking to? If you were talking to me then read again what i said above your post.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      Who you talking to? If you were talking to me then read again what i said above your post.
                      I wasnt talking to you. I was just talking to people in general. Thats why I didnt quote you. Im just talking to all the posters in the thread that still say he is scared or ducked someone out of fear

Comment

Working...
                      X