Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can Anyone Seriously Believe Floyd Ducked Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can Anyone Seriously Believe Floyd Ducked Pac?

Its long so I understand if you dont read it but it had to be said. Ill break it into 2 parts with the 2nd part in the 2nd post.

As you know, Im a Floyd fan but I try to be fair. I dont believe this drug testing stuff is about making boxing better or anything. That may be what it turned into but I dont think Floyd really gives a damn about that or atleast not at 1st. I think its just about his fight with Pac but I do think it was genuine & legit. I just dont get 2 things. I dont get how everyone can keep saying why Floyd didnt ask this of other fighters and its clear that he ducked Pac. Here are my reasons why I disagree.

1st I dont really think Pac being on roids was on anyone's mind from fans, to fighters, to media. I think they just took him as a beast. However, you have 2 guys in Senior & Roger who may be iffy characters but theyve been around this boxing game a long time and they truly believe that they saw something about him that wasnt right. They told little Floyd that and he got to thinking. They told us that and we also got to thinking because of the amazing things he is doing and how he is moving up in weight but getting better & stopping bigger guys.

Then we all know the era we live in and how a guy like Canseco exposed roids in MLB and how Track was rampant and so on so it got people to thinking but mostly it got the Mayweathers to thinking. You cant tell me that it wasnt genuine though. You can tell even now that Senior truly either believes it or suspects it. Still, it wasnt any major deal. They just wanted Pac to take a test before the fight. He didnt ask his other 39 opponents because he didnt suspect them of using or none of them were doing amazing things like Pac. None of them were moving up in weight & crushing big good guys. Its that simple. Its that black & white. Whats wrong with that if you think its possible?

Thats why they said that we will take the fight but we just want both guys to do the testing. The whole Pac team said fine and even his fans had no problem at all with it. It was something that no one even thought twice about. They let it be known about the testing before negotiations even started and the Pac camp was totally cool. Thats why Floyd ducking Pac makes no sense. Pac's team was cool from the jump so if Floyd wanted to duck then they couldve been like "oh ****, he didnt fall for it so lets think of some other way to get out of it".

Everyone said the money would be hell so thats the easiest way to duck the fight. Instead Floyd right off the bat said that he will do 50/50. No one saw that coming but yet he didnt want the fight? Pac's team then said that there will be a 10mil penalty if he's overweight and this is a guy who just missed weight but he immediatly said yes. Those were Floyd's 2 outs if he wanted to duck because Pac's team had already accepted the steroid testing. That wasnt even an issue anymore or talked about. So now the deal is very near done. Even Arum flew to the PI to talk to Pac and get him to sign the contract. Remember that?

Do you also remember Floyd wanting the fight in May or June but Pac's team saying that they have to do it in March because of the Elections. Floyd wasnt comfortable with it but he accepted it. Thats a 3rd way he couldve ducked it. However, everything was pretty much done & set in stone. We all saw the reports that everything is basically agreed but they just need to sign. Then out of the blue Arum comes out of nowhere like a raving maniac dissing Floyd, going hard at there whole team, and talking about how the fight is off over the testing. Floyd was probably shocked and like "what do you mean, testing? That wasnt even an issue anymore. The fight is basically done and weve agreed on every major issue. Now out the blue you come back with this like you just got some info from someone telling you not to do it"?

You guys know that is true. Then all of assudden the whole Pac team switched and went on the attack. They knew that all the media & fans would take there side even though they clearly agreed, said they would do any test, and it would be no problem. They know about the Morales stuff back then and it was still ok, they knew about Pac & needles, and everything was still fine then. Its like someone told them something and they snapped but all the public fell for it. You cant accept no **** like that. Then even after that Floyd's team was trying to make it non random, only the minimum amount of test, and not near the fight but Pac's team kept twisting it like Floyd wanted it the morning of the fight which we all knew wasnt true.

Then at the end everyone knew that Floyd said 14 days out but Roach tried to make it sound like they accepted 14 but Floyd didnt take it because he tried to get out of the fight. Come on people. How can you overlook that? Again, its true that Floyd doesnt make the rules and everything but to me its like, what if he truly believes Pac maybe juicing? I think they truly believe that and if thats the case then why would you fight him without the test? If Floyd gets KTFO and they find out 3 years from now that Pac was juicing then he would never forgive himself.

Floyd basically is giving Pac major props. I mean he said something the other day that no one is really talking about. He said that maybe Pac isnt juicing and is just really Superman. Thats the biggest compliment ever. He's saying that Pac is a monster right now and is so much of a monster that its hard to believe. With that being said, Floyd & his team still believe Floyd is better so if he is Superman then they are willing to fight him because thats how good they think they still are but all they want to make sure is that he's not going in there with extra **** on top of it. Thats how I see it. Its like Floyd is saying that Pac is a beast but he's willing to face the beast as long as he know's that he's not a beast like Barry Bonds is a beast and I think that is fair to ask if you are Floyd.

Why isnt that fair? Its ok to fight a guy if you truly believe he may be juicing? I also think Floyd by backing off the testing he really wants is saying that he still may be juicing but atleast doing it this way I can cut down on the amount of time he gets to juice which is better than nothing even though its not what I fully want. I mean seriously though, spear me this stuff that Floyd's team knew what was going to happened. How the hell did they know that this is what would make Pac say NO? They didnt think of that ****. Again, if thats the case then after there whole team said Yes, Floyd's side wouldve tried another way to get out of the fight by demanding more money or not accepting the 10mil penalty and we all wouldve been ok with that because it sounds like something Floyd would do but he didnt. He wanted the fight.

PART 2

Then I go to the Mosley fight and ask people what is the difference between Pac & Mosley? My point being is that everyone was also saying Floyd was scared of Mosley, will duck him, and never fight him. Floyd offered Shane the same test as Pac. What if Shane said NO? We all know that Shane needed the money and stuff but the point is what if he said NO? Then right now I bet you anything that Floyd wouldnt be fighting his ass and everyone would be ripping him & saying that he's scared when really now we all know that its not true. He just wants these 2 guys in particular to do it because he doesnt trust them.

Thats what I dont understand about this. Shane couldve easily said NO and right now there would be no fight. Its the same way with Pac. If he had said Yes then right now he wouldve just finished fighting Floyd. Once he says Yes then there is no way for Floyd to back out of the fight. All this stuff about Floyd being scared & ducking guys is a joke and I think even the haterz can see that now with the Mosley fight. Not only Floyd accepting it but just everything that happeneds when they are face to face. Alot of people think Floyd was shook in the ring with Shane after the JMM fight but now look at them. Floyd is looking at him the same way he did everyone else. You cant truly say that he is scared of Shane.

If you want to say that he didnt fight guys like Shane, Pac, Margarito, or Cotto for other reasons then fine but dont tell me that this man is just terrified of them because I think now when he's face to face with Mosley you can see thats not true. He's just a business man 1st and if Pac said yes to the testing which he did say in the begining then they wouldve just finished fighting. Its that simple. Last thing on the roids issue I would say that we cant be naive and think that its not going on. What if a boxer lost like 3 fights in a row and needed to definitely win to stay in the mix? What if he's struggling to feed his family and this is a must win? What if Cotto still wants to be great and felt desperate that he had to win his next fight to get back to the top. You think fighters havent done this?

Again, Im not even saying its true about Pac because I dont think it is. I think he is Superman but that doesnt mean that I dont see why some guys who have been around boxing forever are wondering about it. You just dont see stuff like this that much. I think Floyd's team actually think Shane is a more difficult fight so I know they are not scared of Pac. No way he would leave Pac and fight Shane who is just as tough for less money & fame. Its only because of the testing and its genuine. I think they believe Floyd can beat him with roids but is it worth the risk? I think they feel like its not and they cant understand why they wont meet him halfway espically when they were the one's saying that it was all good?

My whole point in this post is that you can say what you want or believe what you want but one thing you really cant say is that Floyd made up the roids stuff to duck him. Its not true. It was something genuine and they thought that it wouldnt be a problem. They also backed way off on it because they wanted 5 totally random test all the way up until fight now but now settled for 3 non random test to stop 14 days out and only 2 of the test are before the fight. Come on guys, thats really nothing when you think about it. Thats not ducking someone.

They didnt know Pac would turn something like that down and the idiot Roach would come up with a dumb excuse to always contradict his previous excuse. Also, you cant rip Floyd for making up new rules because this is boxing. Thats sadly what boxing is. Its no different then the 10mil penalty, or the catchweight, or any of the other dumb things in boxing
    Last edited by DLT; 03-22-2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

It's still a duck.

Don't care either what you say but it's already established floyd hid in retirement to duck the WW fighting each other.

He said it so himself.

Comment

Floyd duck Pac and end of story.

Comment

How did he duck Pac when Pac down the drug test and Floyd agreed to everything Pac asked.

Not this again.

Comment

Floyd didn't duck Pac, he just ducked the whole WW division FULL STOP

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
              Floyd didn't duck Pac, he just ducked the whole WW division FULL STOP
              Why do you write and speak like a ****sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                It's still a duck.

Don't care either what you say but it's already established floyd hid in retirement to duck the WW fighting each other.

He said it so himself.
                Typical ******* response. BTW, i want my 10K.

Comment

Floyd made up a rule that wasn't necessary and it killed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Floyd made up a rule that wasn't necessary and it killed the fight.
                    Yup. Pac's 10 million dollars weight per pound penalty is legit, and it's part of the commissioner rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X