No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"ALL ROADS LEAD TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER"

lol.... nah all jokes aside, lets cut the bull**** they both need each other
    everyone knows that

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      Who voted him in Jim Lampley. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your delusional if you think a man with 3 losses and a draw is fighter of the decade over a man that's 40-0 with wins over the same guys closer to or in their primes.
      Oh god. Not this stupid **** again. You tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Floyd/Clottey would've did nothing less than a million buys and Pac says Floyd needs him? The roids is making this dude delusional. He's not a huge draw. Floyd is the man and everyone that dont know will know with the PBF/Mosley fight. It'll probably double any number Manny has ever done.
        ??? Didnt FloydHatton do 800k? what makes you think FloydClottey would done at least 1mil? lol.

Comment

Numbers DONT LIE!!

Numbers Dont Lie just add up the numbers and you will see that Mayweather has Put up more Numbers!!! SHUT UP!! DONT ARGUE!! DONT TRY TO CONTEST!!! BECAUSE IN THE END THE NUMBERS SPEAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            ??? Didnt FloydHatton do 800k? what makes you think FloydClottey would done at least 1mil? lol.
            Floyd Hatton did 925K. It was Hatton's first PPV in America.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              Kind of scary how you know my country of birth, but not surprising. I moved to America when I was 7. I'm an American citizen. I barely speak Russian.
              It's good you can hardly speak Russian--ugly language...by the way it's sad they have the olympics in Russia in 2014...I hope if I visit I don't get kidnapped by the KGB while meeting some of the repressed women there.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                It's good you can hardly speak Russian--ugly language...by the way it's sad they have the olympics in Russia in 2014...I hope if I visit I don't get kidnapped by the KGB while meeting some of the repressed women there.
                KGB fell with the Soviet Union in 1991 buddy.

Comment

That is so right.. Right now Pacman is the king of boxing, he has fouth all the TOP in prime fighters that mattered. Gayweather keeps coming up with all types of excuses and intricate ways to avoid fighting Pacman.. SO, PHUCK GAYWEATHER!!!

Comment

Both guys needs each other. Pac needs Floyd for his legacy, and Floyd needs Pac for his biggest payday. But i do think that, Bob doesn't want Manny to fight Floyd though even if Manny wants to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao spoke to reporters in the Philippines about a possible fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Pacquiao sees no reason to chase after Mayweather or call him out in public. Pacquiao said he will fight Mayweather at any time - all Mayweather has to do is call for the fight. Pacquiao doesn't think his career needs Mayweather. He sees the situation as Mayweather being the one who needs the fight to happen for his own legacy. [Click Here To Read More]

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sure Pac.......sure

Comment

Working...
                      X