No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    Kind of scary how you know my country of birth, but not surprising. I moved to America when I was 7. I'm an American citizen. I barely speak Russian.
    Grew up in chicago too i bet.

my observations are vindicated.

Comment

Bob Arum: Manny whatever people tell you, YOU don't need to fight Mayweather.
      Manny Pacquiao: But bob, i want to fight mayweather, i want to fight best
      Bob Arum: no manny, thats not how this works, mayweather is not a top rank fighter, so hes not the best, you dont need to fight him
      Manny Pacquiao: ooooooohhhh you so smart bob, i feel smart when im around you
      Bob Arum: and thats why THEY pay ME the big bucks, now go off and play in the philippines while i make a contract for you to fight margarito, margarito is the best welterweight besides you okay?
      Manny Pacquiao: okay, but what if shane mosley wins
      Bob Arum: shanes old and will prob be in a war with mayweather if he beats him...plus he'll take a 80/20 split, well fight him.
      Manny Pacquiao: but shane mosley is not top rank, why should i fight if he wins
      Bob Arum: because floyd can bea---i mean, because shane is a good guy, i like him

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        He doesn't want the fight. He is scared to be tested so he says stuff like this. I thought Pacquiao wanted Mayweather bad. Screw this cheater. He has been ko'd twice. He needs Mayweather.
        hey stupid forbes list pacman as 5th or 6th highest paid athlete last year..
        pacman doesnt need mayweather stupid low life

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          Floyd can pick to fight the best fighters he wants while Manny fights TR guys.
          Agreed, this will be this excuse when he fights Margarito later this year, "Floyd didn't call me out". I'm sure Bob wrote this statement for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            So you not in the belief that Pac needs Floyd and Floyd needs Pac?
            Floyd got this far without Manny and he can still make more money without Manny. He can make more money fighting other guys than Manny can get from fighting TR guys.

Pac got this far without Floyd and his legacy is already in place. Pac did some good numbers without Floyd.

Comment

Fighter of the decade!!!! That's all folks!!!!

Comment

Another ******* who believes everything they hear in the media. Floyd was negotiating with SSM since last year and told the everyone SSM was plan B, if he couldn't work a deal with Pac.
                yet patently said he wouldn't fight SSM becuase he's not a PPV draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Chups View Post
                  hahahahahahahahahaha last time i checked he was forced to fight mosley.. he didnt want that fight

I would love to be forced to fight in the biggest fight in boxing and get paid 30 million plus at the same time. Certainly better than getting 6-8 million for a arm hitting festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Chups View Post
                    hey stupid forbes list pacman as 5th or 6th highest paid athlete last year..
                    pacman doesnt need mayweather stupid low life
                    that's because Mayweather didn't fight in 2008....If Mayweather would of fought, there would be none of that forbes talk. He should thank Floyd.

Comment

Floyd got this far without Manny and he can still make more money without Manny. He can make more money fighting other guys than Manny can get from fighting TR guys.

Pac got this far without Floyd and his legacy is already in place. Pac did some good numbers without Floyd.
                      Fair enough so you don't think they need each other... OK...

Comment

Working...
                      X