Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can pick to fight the best fighters he wants while Manny fights TR guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      Wanna be black person? Good lord.
      a ukranian with floyd mayweather & mike tyson as his favorite boxer.
      Good lord.

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      50 pages in a couple of days called it!!!!!!
      in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        hahahahahahahahahaha last time i checked he was forced to fight mosley.. he didnt want that fight

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          So you not in the belief that Pac needs Floyd and Floyd needs Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
            a ukranian with floyd mayweather & mike tyson as his favorite boxer.
            Good lord.

in a couple of hours.
            Kind of scary how you know my country of birth, but not surprising. I moved to America when I was 7. I'm an American citizen. I barely speak Russian.

Comment

They both got this far without each other. Now they've just got to take BOXING HISTORY further by fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Chups View Post
                hahahahahahahahahaha last time i checked he was forced to fight mosley.. he didnt want that fight
                Another ******* who believes everything they hear in the media. Floyd was negotiating with SSM since last year and told the everyone SSM was plan B, if he couldn't work a deal with Pac.

Comment

He doesn't want the fight. He is scared to be tested so he says stuff like this. I thought Pacquiao wanted Mayweather bad. Screw this cheater. He has been ko'd twice. He needs Mayweather.

Comment

since when did pacman learn to use "bolster" i doubt pacman said this..

Comment

Floyd/Clottey would've did nothing less than a million buys and Pac says Floyd needs him? The roids is making this dude delusional. He's not a huge draw. Floyd is the man and everyone that dont know will know with the PBF/Mosley fight. It'll probably double any number Manny has ever done.

Comment

Working...
                      X