No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by formarkiz View Post
    Agreed, this will be this excuse when he fights Margarito later this year, "Floyd didn't call me out". I'm sure Bob wrote this statement for him.
    Floyd already called him out and Manny called out Floyd multiple times. Manny needs to stop acting like Floyd never called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
      Grew up in chicago too i bet.

my observations are vindicated.
      Yessir. If you're anywhere near central Illinois and want to find out how much Slavic power I've retained, hit me up on PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Yessir. If you're anywhere near central Illinois and want to find out how much Slavic power I've retained, hit me up on PM.
        like i said, my observations are vindicated.

wigs.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Fair enough so you don't think they need each other... OK...
          People on here act like both fighters need each other, but they got this far in their careers without each other. They can still do some good numbers, make millions, and build their resumes.

Comment

Originally posted by el rey View Post
            Bob Arum: Manny whatever people tell you, YOU don't need to fight Mayweather.
            Manny Pacquiao: But bob, i want to fight mayweather, i want to fight best
            Bob Arum: no manny, thats not how this works, mayweather is not a top rank fighter, so hes not the best, you dont need to fight him
            Manny Pacquiao: ooooooohhhh you so smart bob, i feel smart when im around you
            Bob Arum: and thats why THEY pay ME the big bucks, now go off and play in the philippines while i make a contract for you to fight margarito, margarito is the best welterweight besides you okay?
            Manny Pacquiao: okay, but what if shane mosley wins
            Bob Arum: shanes old and will prob be in a war with mayweather if he beats him...plus he'll take a 80/20 split, well fight him.
            Manny Pacquiao: but shane mosley is not top rank, why should i fight if he wins
            Bob Arum: because floyd can bea---i mean, because shane is a good guy, i like him

lol. Yup that's Bob Arum, but you have to give that old man props because he sure knows how to robbed his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
              Fighter of the decade!!!! That's all folks!!!!

Who voted him in Jim Lampley. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your delusional if you think a man with 3 losses and a draw is fighter of the decade over a man that's 40-0 with wins over the same guys closer to or in their primes.

Comment

Ukraine pride

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                  like i said, my observations are vindicated.

wigs.
                  As I figured... a ***** hiding behind 20 alts. I would continue with you, but my college education has taught me better.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    People on here act like both fighters need each other, but they got this far in their careers without each other. They can still do some good numbers, make millions, and build their resumes.
                    I feel ya, I just wanted to make sure where you was coming from... And, I can agree with what you saying.

I know some people on here think Pac don't need Floyd but Floyd need Pac or vice versa. Which IMO is bull****. Either both needs each other or neither needs each other. One guy IMO is bigger than the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      yet patently said he wouldn't fight SSM becuase he's not a PPV draw.
                      SSM is not a PPV draw because he's not an A-side boxer. When has this guy sold millions of PPV's carrying a fight? You forgot he fought on ESPN a few years ago?

He's not a PPV draw, but he's going to help Floyd sell this fight because people have been waiting 10 years for this fight. Floyd is fighting SSM because he was 2nd best available boxer and SSM would help him sell a lot of PPVs because of their history.

Comment

Working...
                      X