Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come no major brand sponsoring mayflower arsehole... tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
      You are a ****** for even thinking that Pac which you are obviously a fan of is remotely a counter puncher. Watch fights before you open up your dumb ass mouth people like you make me sick. Think they know shyt about boxing and have no idea wtf they are talkin about. Pacquiao is the agresser and always have been. Move in and out, he was getting hit because the holes in his game allowed him to get hit.

Clottey further exposed Pac. I saw a Floyd KO. Pac is very easy to hit and counter for a quick, accurate puncher. I also see why they didnt wanna fight Shane. If Clottey would've pressed (which he never does) Manny would've been in deep trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Oh fo sho I'm sure Pac is good financially but him not coming clean is gonna hurt him. History is cruel and wont care about why. it'll just say he turned down 40 million by refusing to submit to random blood testing. If you think it wont then you flunked history in school my dude. Manny blew another opportunity by not fighting Shane. He could've cut Floyd off and made him come to him but didnt want no part of Shane now Floyd wont need you, me or some of these whack ass writers or commentators to solidify his position after he beats Mosley. He will be "THE MAN" no matter what nobody says.
        If mosley wins then the playing field will be level and floyd will drop to number four or five on the p4p list. Mosley will then be number two. If mayweather wins then he will stay at number two. Manny has to lose or retire to lose his spot at vthe throne.

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
          Unification is another subject. So you think a full grown man that loves food wants to hang out in the bantam and feathers? No dude manny likes food and people were daring him to go to lightweight. *****s did not think he would do well there either.
          So why he never unified lightweight, or jr ww, and looks like he wont unify ww. I see if he won 7 titles and everyone of the divisons or majority of them he fought the best champ there. Missed bradley, No Marquez @ LW, No Mosley and Cotto @ 145 for a paper belt title. Diaz & hatton are you kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by eMPi View Post
            how come no major brand sponsoring mayflower arsehole... tell me?
            I dont know if they did but I heard Manny only got 75 grand for that. A Floyd brand would sell far more than a Manny brand that's for sure.

Comment

So why he never unified lightweight, or jr ww, and looks like he wont unify ww. I see if he won 7 titles and everyone of the divisons or majority of them he fought the best champ there. Missed bradley, No Marquez @ LW, No Mosley and Cotto @ 145 for a paper belt title. Diaz & hatton are you kidding me.
              nobody unifies in this era of boxing. the sanctioning bodies will be against anybody unifying because it gives the unified champion leverage. nobody unifies in this day & age. hatton was the lineal ring ****zine champion of 140 & never beaten at that weight. he beat cotto who had a stake in the welterweight supremacy. get with the program.

Comment

• pac's last 40 vs may's last 40

Pacquiao’s previous 40 Opponents’ Records:

40 35-3-0
                34-1-0
                45-1-0
                39-5-0
                34-1-1
                48-3-1
                63-5-0
                33-0-2
                48-4-0
                56-4-1
                48-3-0
                42-10-2
                47-2-0
                44-7-1
                42-2-0
                57-3-0
                21-0-1
                17-5-1
                37-2-0
                44-3-0
                31-9-2
                33-1-1
                41-3-0
                19-4-3
                19-0-0
                23-0-0
                22-9-3
                41-5-0
                18-0-0
                19-7-1
                7-4-0
                33-1-0
                10-2-1
                7-3-0
                23-12-2
                34-2-0
                9-6-3
                0-4-1
                20-7-4
                0-2-0

Mayweather’s previous 40 Opponents’ Records:

50-4-1
                43-0-0
                38-4-0
                43-9-6
                34-3-0
                56-4-0
                39-6-0
                21-2-1
                28-2-1
                31-1-0
                35-2-2
                46-5-1
                45-4-1
                35-1-0
                33-2-1
                33-0-0
                22-16-4
                40-6-1
                34-2-0
                33-2-1
                44-2-1
                25-2-1
                38-1-1
                39-6-0
                20-7-0
                8-1-0
                17-4-1
                16-4-2
                14-11-3
                20-18-1
                18-3-1
                1-13-1
                12-3-1
                12-15-1
                19-8-0
                9-9-2
                0-3-0
                6-3-0
                1-1-0
                0-0-0

CONCLUSION:

- Mayweather’s Opponents have cumulative 1,058 Wins.
                - Pacquiao’s Opponents have cumulative 1,261 Wins.

- Mayweather’s Opponents have cumulative 189 Losses.
                - Pacquiao’s Opponents have cumulative 145 Losses.

- Mayweather has defeated 2 Undefeated fighters in his career.
                - Pacquiao has defeated 4 Undefeated fighters in his career.

- Mayweather has 25 KO’s.
                - Pacquiao has 38 KO’s.

- Mayweather has 0 losses, 0 draws.
                - Pacquiao has 3 losses, 2 draws.

- Mayweather has an amateur record of 84-6-0.
                - Pacquiao never boxed as an amateur.

- Mayweather has won 6 world titles in 5 different weight classes. He’s a Golden Glove champ at 106, 114, and 105 lbs. He’s an Olympic Bronze medalist who went professional at the age of 19.

- Pacquiao has won 7 world titles in 7 different weight classes. He went professional at the age of 16.

Mayweather definitely needs Pacquiao and regardless of what some might think -there are millions of people in the Philippines that need Pacquiao instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                  I dont know if they did but I heard Manny only got 75 grand for that. A Floyd brand would sell far more than a Manny brand that's for sure.
                  Don't you have to actually be sponsored by Nike first before you make that distinction? I'm just saying.

Comment

Bro, stop hatin. Seriously. Pls tell me any division that mayweather has unified cuz u keep saying pac hasn't unified any division. pls give any division that mayweather has unified. pac fought someone near or at his best at 112, 122, 126, 130, 140 (1x), 147. I don't give a s**t what pac did to an ordinary david diaz. Floyd? 130, & 135 ONLY. Pac has the record of 4 lineals in boxing. he has moved up in more weight, fought better opposition. And just like floyd, his opponents become past it after he beats them. If floyd can beat mosley and pac, then he will definetely be greater.

Comment

• Fool...

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      He made 30 million against JMM based on 1 mil PPV sales.........Mosley will prob get the same split JMM got of the PPV revenue.......

SSM lawyer has alreday stated it will be his biggest payday......they have estimated 15 million....

Now deductive reasoning tells us if the fight does 1 mil PPV buys Floyd should get 25-30 mil........

Now most people here think it will do 1.5 - 1.8 million buys.........so how will Floyd not make $30 - $40 mil.......????????

- Now consider this improbable scenario....Richard Schafers wildest dreams eventuate and the fight does 3 million PPV buys..........

3,000,000 x $60.00 = $180,000,000

Live Gate

17,500 x an average ticket price of lets say $1,200 (it is likely more than that)

= 21,000,000

Thats $200,000,000 million pot with live gate, terrestrial and satellite cable.......

If that happened Floyd would take home $60 mil plus
                      ANd if all that figures you mention are correct, wait a couple of years and watch how Idiot mayflower for wasting so much money...
                      Remember how much he earned for fighting ODLH less that 2 yrs the IRS already knocking on his door...LOL
                      DAMN i cant wait to see how will he fair on the list of Idiot athletes that loses their earnings... LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X