No announcement yet.

3 Million Buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Million Buys?

Another thing that Richard Schaefer has been saying is that the Mayweather-Mosley fight will do 3 million buys. I'm not hating on dude, I'm not hating on the fight, but 3 million buys is A LOT of buys. There's a reason why it has never been done before. I mean only 1 fight has ever done 2 million buys.

He said the advertisements for this fight are bigger than any fight Golden Boy has ever done before, etc. I definitely see 2 million buys, but I have a hard time believing this fight will do 3 million buys. But if it does and Pacquiao doesn't even break 1 million with Clottey then the media needs to stop with the Pacquiao is the biggest star in the sport nonsense. Just my two cents.

They hype and the promotion wil push this fight to insane numbers.

It could very well crack 3 Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
      Another thing that Richard Schaefer has been saying is that the Mayweather-Mosley fight will do 3 million buys. I'm not hating on dude, I'm not hating on the fight, but 3 million buys is A LOT of buys. There's a reason why it has never been done before. I mean only 1 fight has ever done 2 million buys.

He said the advertisements for this fight are bigger than any fight Golden Boy has ever done before, etc. I definitely see 2 million buys, but I have a hard time believing this fight will do 3 million buys. But if it does and Pacquiao doesn't even break 1 million with Clottey then the media needs to stop with the Pacquiao is the biggest star in the sport nonsense. Just my two cents.
      Even if it doesn't crack 2 mill, Pacquiao still isn't the biggest star in the sport

Comment

Pac vs Mayweather probably won't even do 3mills so I don't know what Richard is smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          They hype and the promotion wil push this fight to insane numbers.

It could very well crack 3 Mill.
          If you Floyd and Ellerbe target the gay community maybe..

3million hehehe heeeee funny as ****....SSM and Floyd hehehehehehahahah lol

Comment

He's under selling it. They'll get at least 7.5 million PPV buys. That's not including Alaska, HI or Puerto Rico.

Comment

i say 1.5mill tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
                Even if it doesn't crack 2 mill, Pacquiao still isn't the biggest star in the sport
                Yea we all know Mayweather the the star of the sport

Comment

Ive been saying the whole time that if the Pac fight wasnt in Dallas, then this fight would easily double it and it may do it anyways. I have always said on here that it would be pushing 2 and could break the record. Everyone keeps saying stuff like 1.4 but thats crazy. If Floyd could do a mil with JMM fresh out of retirment in a fight that all the media & fans dissed and said to boycott then he can atleast come close to doubling that with Shane

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post

IDK abt 3 milli but i see it doing 2

Comment

Working...
                    X