Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Million Buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 2 million would be a MASSIVE success.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      If you Floyd and Ellerbe target the gay community maybe..

3million hehehe heeeee funny as ****....SSM and Floyd hehehehehehahahah lol
      rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the promotions they are doing for this fight. I think boxing has the potential to tap into number that dwarf 1 mil buys, and the promotions being used are targeting that very well.

This could be a great night for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          It'll take a lot more of those WWE style press conferences and one hell of a 24/7 series to do even half that.

half that wud be 1.5...PBF did 1.02 vs JMM

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
            That's the type of ultra simplistic thinking that got boxing to become a niche sport.

Let's be real...at this moment in time there isn't a big time heavyweight PPV star nor is there a big time Latino PPV star. Right now if a fight is going to do 1 million buys it has to involve either Mayweather or Pacquiao. If neither of those guys are in the fight it won't do a million buys. Neither of them are heavyweights, neither of them are Latino and one of them is a Black American. So, I'd say your criteria for judging a PPV's success is off. That said, I think 3 million is really high.

Then another thing to consider is that four of the greatest PPV stars of all time are black fighters; Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Ray Leonard and Floyd Mayweather.

Bob Arum and Larry Merchant believe that Black fighters can't become stars anymore. Dan Rafael believes whatever Arum and Merchant tell him to believe and that's one of the reasons he got booed so hard yesterday. But it doesn't matter how long these ****** writers keep making up reasons to deny Mayweather his props, Lil' Floyd has a mainstream following. If anyone could get to 3 million without fighting Pacquiao it'd be him against Mosley. I'm just not convinced they will get there. But I do have a lot of faith in Richard Schaefer's ability to promote a big event.

I have to agree Dan Rafael is Bob puppet...his blogs are so bias now a days that I don’t read them if he's talking abt May or Pac cuz itz always bias

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              you've lost your mind....
              Yes he sud be chked out some where cuz something is wrong maybe... lol

Comment

Working...
              X