Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel su****ious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    the commisions and promoters and sanctioning bodies have a conflict of interest with regard to more testing. From their perspective they can't spend or lose money from a scheduled bout not going ahead. They have shown zero intereast in catching and punishing cheaters. This is clearly evident in their atitude towards testing and their incredibly lax procedures....for ***s sake look @ texas...they don't even test at all unless u have a history and have been caught......no we can't rely on them to lift their game....they do not care about the interests of the fighters and never have.......it is up to the fighters who have influence (the cash cows) to demand such testing before entering the ring......the pac fans hide behine the commission and the established rules......cowardly when u consider they do nothing to protect fighters!!!!!

Accepting the status quo is a moral failing....and i don't care what Floyd's motivations where....i am thankful he has shined a big ass spotlight on this issue......because quite frankly it needs to be rectified....the inherent nature of boxing (violent) dictates it's policies must be the crem de la crem when it comes to this issue......not the botom of the barrel!!!!
    more ownage

Comment

so many trolls in here..

Comment

[QUOTE=check hook;7658416]Exactly.....no one gave big floyds comments any attention except for a few write ups....that was it.......he made them str8 after the Cotto fight....the **** hit the fan for Pac in Jan during negotations when they endlessly contradicted themselves and came up with the dumbest of the dumb in terms of justifications and excuses not to just say sure no problem, i will take the tests, see you March 13th....oh by the way....i'm going to rip you open and stomp on you..........there you go....that simple...a casual and unflinchig yes from a clean athlete and the issue dies......it literally dies str8 away....no questions, no accusations.......Floyd just looks like a *****!!!!

To me it's like the Lance Armstron situation...the whole cyclin fraternity in Europe where questioniong him and whether he was clean, demanding he get tested more often.....did he say he was afraid of needles, needed cut-off dates, no- blood, weakened, superstitious, blah blah blah.....no he said it was unfair to be singled out but he also told them *** u!!! test all u want i am dominating because i am the man...not because i am taking PED's and if this is what i need to do to prove it, so be it.......dude used to be tested more than any other pro athlete......**** they were testing him in btw stages of tour de france......Michael Phelps can win 7 gold medals with Olympic style drug testing, Usain Bolt can do a hundred like a cheetah chasing it's prey in the African savannah....swimmers can swim for 1.5 km with olympic testing.....the list goes on and on............ask yourself...who else whinged like a *****, refused, tarnished the sport and then filed a lawsuit when they were accused of PED use???[/QUOTE]

Bro I know you didn't realize it, but you sort of made it ok for Pac to take the stand that he did.

Why was Pac being singled out?

True he didn't make himself look any better in the situation, but why was he being questioned in the firt place?

Also...

You can give examples of Olympians, only cause they are required to take those test.

You do know that people thought (and probaly still do) Bolt was on something. His opponents did at least. You do know that there were athletes that got passed OST before balco, right? Baily was one. After he was caught he admitted using a number of times. Not balco product keep it mind.

This whole thing has put a dark cloud over boxing, not just Pac. OST is not as of yet standard in boxing...Until that day comes, people should stop using it as a platform to poop on a fighter that has not been found guilty of any wrong doing.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
          PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would retire.
          Yup, that appears to be what is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Exactly.....no one gave big floyds comments any attention except for a few write ups....that was it.......he made them str8 after the Cotto fight....the **** hit the fan for Pac in Jan during negotations when they endlessly contradicted themselves and came up with the dumbest of the dumb in terms of justifications and excuses not to just say sure no problem, i will take the tests, see you March 13th....oh by the way....i'm going to rip you open and stomp on you..........there you go....that simple...a casual and unflinchig yes from a clean athlete and the issue dies......it literally dies str8 away....no questions, no accusations.......Floyd just looks like a *****!!!!

To me it's like the Lance Armstron situation...the whole cyclin fraternity in Europe where questioniong him and whether he was clean, demanding he get tested more often.....did he say he was afraid of needles, needed cut-off dates, no- blood, weakened, superstitious, blah blah blah.....no he said it was unfair to be singled out but he also told them *** u!!! test all u want i am dominating because i am the man...not because i am taking PED's and if this is what i need to do to prove it, so be it.......dude used to be tested more than any other pro athlete......**** they were testing him in btw stages of tour de france......Michael Phelps can win 7 gold medals with Olympic style drug testing, Usain Bolt can do a hundred like a cheetah chasing it's prey in the African savannah....swimmers can swim for 1.5 km with olympic testing.....the list goes on and on............ask yourself...who else whinged like a *****, refused, tarnished the sport and then filed a lawsuit when they were accused of PED use???

If anyone read this post and still comes back with silly stuff and How Pac doesnt need to prove himself to the sport of boxing that he has nothing to hide then they really need to have their heads checked.

Comment

It's funny how two dumb asses can come up with some bull****! and have almost everybody believe them!!

If you wanna fight you fight!!....If your scared get a dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

If anyone read this post and still comes back with silly stuff and How Pac doesnt need to prove himself to the sport of boxing that he has nothing to hide then they really need to have their heads checked.
                You would have been believable if you're not a known pac-hater and a floyd nuthugger.

Here have some bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                  Iam starting to see more questions being asked by media members weather Mannys using PEDS since the Mayweather bout fall out. Today idk if you guys caught it but on the 6 PM ET Sportscenter they did a little peace on how the Texas commision said that the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will not have prefight drug screening. They made it seem like "hey guys this guys on something", and that dude Mark from ESPN on that Mayweather interview was also su****ious. Fellas ESPN is the biggest media sports outlet out there and if there su****ious then the rest will follow, I think Manny should take some test and release the results publicly cus its really starting to hurt him.
                  It is without question that the actions of Manny Pac are su****ious. Whether is is because of PED's, leveraging power in negotiations, or recieving advice from the wrong person, people are getting su****ious.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    You would have been believable if you're not a known pac-hater and a floyd nuthugger.

Here have some bottle.
                    sure, "Pakyo." Let's trust your unbiased judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

Here have some bottle.

Yeah am a Known Pac Hater! Thats why i defend him and picked him to beat everyone he has face up to Cotto. Yep i really hate one of the most exciting Boxer of our era

Comment

Working...
                      X