Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    You would have been believable if you're not a known pac-hater and a floyd nuthugger.

Here have some bottle.

Where's my 10k, *****? Pay up now, the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      It is without question that the actions of Manny Pac are suspicious. Whether is is because of PED's, leveraging power in negotiations, or recieving advice from the wrong person, people are getting suspicious.

Of course the guy was suspicious, I dont care if i like him or not, I dont care if it was two crackheads that accused him but when my best boxer in the sport that i love refuse to have himself tested without leeways then i would be suspicous, If that makes me a Hater then please sign me up for those Haterade.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
        PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.
        NSAC doesn't ask fighters to weigh 145 either............

Comment

This doesn't look good for Pac. Regardless of what people say about the amount of love Pac has, the general public loves scandal. Any hint of one and the masses will gravitate towards it. He needs to do something to put this fire out. I'm not sure what it is, but he has to do something. The common people won't continue to understand the refusal of taking the tests (regardless of who's idea it was) when it has a $20 million plus price tag along with it. Many people won't understand it. I've seen people eat hog nuts and live African beetle bugs for much less on Fear Factor. Imagine what common people would do for $20 million.....and I can bet taking a drug test is very low on the totem pole as far as difficulty goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Yeah am a Known Pac Hater! Thats why i defend him and picked him to beat everyone he has face up to Cotto. Yep i really hate one of the most exciting Boxer of our era
            Thanks for being honest.

Comment

Why don't you guys just make some cash bets on if Manny will come out clean or not? Eventually, he's gonna test if he plans to fight Mayweather.

I'm sure some people's opinions will shift a little lol

Comment

I honestly believe that fighters should be held accountable more than the commission.

It'll take someone to take a piss all over the commissions rules to ever get anything done, because according to them Shane Mosley was clean and Margarito never cheated.

Most of the time I would say thing's begin at the top and trickle down, but when you're putting your life on the line if you suspect foul play you have every right to know.

I don't personally believe Pacquiao is using anything, and I believe they needed more time to train for Mayweather(All of Roach's comments out of camp lead me to believe they are looking past Clottey). However one can't deny that Pacquiao looked suspicious to some people following all of the contradictions that came out of his camp(Arum, Roach, and Pacquiao included). The clause for the blood testing was always written in the contract, so it's not like Mayweather tried to one-up Pacquiao's 10 million weight penalty clause by adding his own in there. It was a simple yes or no agreement, and if you have nothing to hide I don't know why you would deny it. Some people on here seem to be insinuating that Floyd has a crystal ball and would have known 100% that Manny would not agree to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                  WW fight is anything between 141-147. if two fighters agree on anything in between, it still is within their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Exactly my man. I thought Floyd SR was making bull**** accusations, but when Pac turns down the test u gotta question...

To me Pac must think it's better to have a grey area over the PED issue than have a fight with PBF which he will probably lose or he is simply dirty and dont wanna be exposed.

Those to me are the only possiblities unless him and Roach are so naive that they would risk phucking up Manny's rep which they did well to build, and phuck up his shot at beating PBF and getting his biggest payday all just so PBF can't "dictate" to him lol.

Pretty extreme if you ask me

Comment

The state athletic commissions aren't going to institute random urine and blood testing especially with many states facing horrendous budget shortfalls. It's too damn expensive, and not every fight they sanction is a mega dollar fight. The only way to do it is to have the fighters step up and do the right thing. I don't give a damn what the Mayweathers or anyone else says about Pac's alleged steroid use. Their allegations carry no weight with me, but what does make me suspicious is Pac refusing to take the proposed random testing. Not only that but the way Pac's team handled the whole situation seemed disorganized and frenzied. I heard so many reasons and cutoff dates, etc. from Arum and Roach, while Manny was silent, that I'm not entirely sure why ultimately the tests were not agreed to. They should have at least got their excuses synchronized.

Comment

Working...
                      X