Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel su****ious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
    what im saying is that, floyd is his own man and no matter what his dad says, if he didnt feel pac could be on someting, he wouldnt have asked for testing.

obviously thats not the case. and b/c SR was the first to say this to the media,it doesnt mean he was the first who thought or said anything about this within their team

what we do know is that he was the first to say it to the media, the end
    That's just it though, it doesn't matter who said it first (behind closed doors), like I said before, there are facts to back up everything the Maweathers feel to be questionable.

The only thing, THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES PAC LOOK DIRTY WAS THE WAY THE RANDOM TEST THING WENT DOWN...Period.

Comment

you must be naive, no, you gotta be naive.

its illogical for Pac or any boxer to be on PEDS?

how old are you?

I did not say that. Su****ion came from Sr. there's no evidence whatsoever. there's no link to anyone. There's no logical explanation that would justify accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        That's just it though, it doesn't matter who said it first (behind closed doors), like I said before, there are facts to back up everything the Maweathers feel to be questionable.

The only thing, THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES PAC LOOK DIRTY WAS THE WAY THE RANDOM TEST THING WENT DOWN...Period.
        now i dont think he is dirty, but the thing that made me even question it was his refusal to fight because of the drug test. that and the fact that his team flip flopped on the issue too many times. when ppl flip flop on issues like that, they have something to hide. what are they hiding? arum and his team are responsible for any tarnish on his image

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          You guys acting like this is some special one time only condition.

This is the norm in Texas. Every single fight that happens in Texas gets handled the same way.

So why make it a big deal for this fight?

Oh that's right.

'Cause the crackhead Mayweathers think Pac is on some bulletproof ****.

That was the whole point about what I had said about ESPN to begin with. They are media...They are there to stir the pot. They don't care if it is true or not.

They don't care how they handle fights in Texas. They want gossip, just like all media.

Comment

Nobody ever takes what the Mayweathers say seriously.. Pac made himself look su****ious by avoiding a $40 million dollar blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
              now i dont think he is dirty, but the thing that made me even question it was his refusal to fight because of the drug test. that and the fact that his team flip flopped on the issue too many times. when ppl flip flop on issues like that, they have something to hide. what are they hiding? arum and his team are responsible for any tarnish on his image
              That's what I said though, right? The way the testing thing went down should be the only reason to question...Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                I did not say that. Su****ion came from Sr. there's no evidence whatsoever. there's no link to anyone. There's no logical explanation that would justify accusations.
                these catshave been in the sport of boxing for many decades. im sure they know what it looks like when someone his jucing(when comparing a fighters past to their current performance,) the same way i can tell dudes whether not that go to my gym are jucing.

there are def tell-tell signs. again, i wouldnt be able to point every roid user out but i can pick some out

there is no evidence needed, if you suspect someone of something. if you have a gut-feeling something is up, your address the issue. and thats what floyd did, he asked for random testing to make sure manny was clean.

thats why there are clauses in contracts

pac agreed then refused and started coming up with lies, excuses and contraditions that only adds to mayweathers su****ion that hes on something

pac is sinking his own ship
                Last edited by mazdaru; 03-03-2010, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  That was the whole point about what I had said about ESPN to begin with. They are media...They are there to stir the pot. They don't care if it is true or not.

They don't care how they handle fights in Texas. They want gossip, just like all media.
                  Sure. I agree.

But do you think this particular item would have gotten mentioned at all if it wasn't for the crackhead Mayweathers spouting off their bull****?

I think not.

So when the media starts reporting stories inspired by the words of a crackhead, you know something is seriously wrong.

Comment

these catshave been in the sport of boxing for many decades. im sure they know what it looks like when someone his jucing(when comparing a fighters past to their current performance,) the same way i can tell dudes whether not that go to my gym are jucing.

there are def tell-tell signs. again, i wouldnt be able to point every roid user out but i can pick some out

there is no evidence needed, if you suspect someone of something. if you have a gut-feeling something is up, your address the issue. and thats what floyd did, he asked for random testing to make sure manny was clean.

I doubt that...

Comment

pac agreed then refused and started coming up with lies, excuses and contraditions that only adds to mayweathers su****ion that hes on something

pac is sinking his own ship
                      What does this even mean?

I could swear that all of his recent opponents were shot....

Comment

Working...
                      X