Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
    so b/c he believes in god, hes wont take PEDs? wow. millions of corrupt people hide behind their "religion"

also, mosley never test positive and he was dirty...you fail
    mosley is not pacquiao so you fail.

i think he's clean and you think he's not. fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      I agree. but i think Pac and FLoyd will eventually fight and all these stupidity about steroids will dissapear. i mean here's someone accusing someone of doing something that is actually illogical. Pac's attributes and strengths are solely his. It's very rare. And His rise can be logically explain in details.

Pac always had power and always been exceptionally fast. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains that while putting in 4 lbs and we get what?

Nard has been an exceptional boxer and athlete with adequate power. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains it at the advanced age of 45 and we get what?

you must be naive, no, you gotta be naive.

its illogical for Pac or any boxer to be on PEDS?

how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        I agree. but i think Pac and FLoyd will eventually fight and all these stupidity about steroids will dissapear. i mean here's someone accusing someone of doing something that is actually illogical. Pac's attributes and strengths are solely his. It's very rare. And His rise can be logically explain in details.

Pac always had power and always been exceptionally fast. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains that while putting in 4 lbs and we get what?

Nard has been an exceptional boxer and athlete with adequate power. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains it at the advanced age of 45 and we get what?
        I agree with everything you just said, and I have stated things like this before too!..

Thing is, people seem to forget this...

The minute Sr and company opened there mouths about whatever, Floyd fans, and haters alike (most that agree with the accusations didn't like Pac to begin with) people forgot what there eye's were seeing, and just went dumb about everything Pac can do in the ring...

Many to this day are still living in fantasy land...

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          I agree with everything you just said, and I have stated things like this before too!..

The minute Sr and company opened there mouths about whatever, Floyd fans, and haters alike (most that agree with the accusations didn't like Pac to begin with) people forgot what there eye's were seeing, and just went dumb about everything Pac can do in the ring...

II just want the fight signed and sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by JCaster View Post
            mosley is not pacquiao so you fail.

i think he's clean and you think he's not. fair enough.
            and many people like you thought mosley was clean too...he wasnt.

if pac is clean, he wont mind taking the test. as long as he refuse, he hurts his career, name and legacy

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
              you must be naive, no, you gotta be naive.

its illogical for Pac or any boxer to be on PEDS?

how old are you?
              Tiger woods was seen by the world as the cleanest athlete in the history of mankind, but then look hes human! just like Manny is.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                I understand that but when its getting to the point where your Public Image is getting ****ed than you need to act now, remember were in a Generation filled with steroid violations so the public wants to see proof. This is getting bigger than what Mayweather wants, its now about his image. I was sitting at the poker table the other day and people doubt him, that aint good. I for one, really hope hes not on ****. I like Manny Pacquiao but i love boxing in general and dont want people talking **** on how our best fighter is using ****.
                If his image keeps getting f*%ked... The more evidence for Pacquiao to sue the **** outta the mayweathers. So Pac wins either way.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post

how do you know floyd wasnt the first to suspect that pac was on something and SR was just the first to say it in the media.

stop being to blind

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    II just want the fight signed and sealed.
                    I would like that too.

But...

I'm starting to get to the point where I really could care less. I have Clottey and Mosley winning anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TNTLEFTHOOK View Post
                      If his image keeps getting f*%ked... The more evidence for Pacquiao to sue the **** outta the mayweathers. So Pac wins either way.
                      yeah good luck with that, if floyd and GBP were worried and this "lawsuit" was real, their legal team would be telling them to shut their moouths. the fact that pac isnt going after Malinaggi would surely poke a hole through pacs case and it questions his intent for suing in the first pace

Comment

Working...
                      X