Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KHAN: Multi-million dollar contract with Reebok. PACQUIAO:$75,000 contract with Nike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    So it was a lie?
    You really think that Pacquiao, one of the most recognizable names in sports today, only makes 75.000$ off an endorsement?

Comment

I don't get it. How come Amir Khan got a multi-million dollar contract with Reebok but Manny Pacquiao only got a $75,000 dollar contract with Nike?
      dam. not this again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        You really think that Pacquiao, one of the most recognizable names in sports today, only makes 75.000$ off an endorsement?
        a ***** would.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Or a mis-communication. Do you honestly believe he would only get $75K for a Nike contract?

And honestly, you seem surprised at the fact that Floyd could be not stating the facts. That guy has been doing that almost his whole career.
          Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          I dunno I read it here a couple of weeks ago.. So it was a lie.

Comment

Amir is the future Manny (accomplishment-wise not money-wise lol)
            Amir's chin will be the reason he gets nowhere near Mannys level

Comment

Pacs been with nike for at least 5 years now. he prolly gets paid 75k+ per photoshoot.
              Wazaa, your title says it all. you shoulda caught on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                a ***** would.
                Seriously, it's like saying Roger Federer only makes 75.000$ off Adidas (or whatever sponsor he has).

Comment

I don't get it. How come Amir Khan got a multi-million dollar contract with Reebok but Manny Pacquiao only got a $75,000 dollar contract with Nike?
                  thats what Mayweather said, you would have to be foolish to think he only got 75k. He's got his own damn nike website ffs.

Comment

Lol. People on here really believe Mayweather? How would he have any clue about Pac's finances when he can't even keep up with his?

Comment

Provide Manny's contract that states he only got $75,000

Comment

Working...
                      X