Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KHAN: Multi-million dollar contract with Reebok. PACQUIAO:$75,000 contract with Nike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skin View Post
    Amir's chin will be the reason he gets nowhere near Mannys level
    manny lack of peds use will be the reason why people will revisit and questions his acheivements, after floyd exposes him

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      I'll wager anything Pacquiao gets closer to $75,000,000 than $75,000 to be with Nike.
      Pac doesn't get anywhere close to a $75,000,000 from Nike.

1. Nobody buys his ****.

2. He isn't marketable.

This isn't a knock on Manny, but lets be realistic, he isn't Tiger Woods, LeBron James, or Kobe Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post

1. Nobody buys his ****.

2. He isn't marketable.?????????

This isn't a knock on Manny, but lets be realistic, he isn't Tiger Woods, LeBron James, or Kobe Bryant.
        nike wont endorse PAC if they think nobody will buy his product..

and who endorses Floydie???

Comment

1. Nobody buys his ****.

2. He isn't marketable.

To answer your question.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/17/top...s_slide_9.html

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            nike wont endorse PAC if they think nobody will buy his product..

and who endorses Floydie???
            Nike endorses plenty of people who's name have little revenue value. Stefan Janoski for example, and even he pushes more products than Manny.

What the hell does Floyd have to do with anything I said?

Comment

****s like the TS will believe anything that anybody says

Comment

Originally posted by The_FLash View Post
                I didn't ask a question, and where he's listed on forbes has little to do with his contract with Nike, especially considering most of his monies came from his fights.

Comment

Nike endorses plenty of people who's name have little revenue value. Stefan Janoski for example, and even he pushes more products than Manny.

What the hell does Floyd have to do with anything I said?
                  my point is u said he is not marketable why the hell nike endorse him if they think he wont sell?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                    my point is u said he is not marketable why the hell nike endorse him if they think he wont sell?
                    Because they're smart? Their business heads are of the understanding that everybody they sponsor doesn't have huge revenue potential. However their goal is to get their products to as many athletes as possible, for little more than the exposure. For example, 99% of the people who watch Manny's fights don't even know what his shoe is called, but that Nike Swoosh is recognizable.

Have you never wondered why Nike is so willing to give it's products out free to collegiate programs?

Comment

Dont be a smart ass.

And do you honestly believe he made 40 mil on just 2 fights (De la Hoya and Hatton)? (fight prior to cotto) A partial sum of that 40 mil comes from Nike and other companies wanting to cash in from the Pacquaio fever.

Comment

Working...
                      X