Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KHAN: Multi-million dollar contract with Reebok. PACQUIAO:$75,000 contract with Nike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHAN: Multi-million dollar contract with Reebok. PACQUIAO:$75,000 contract with Nike?

I don't get it. How come Amir Khan got a multi-million dollar contract with Reebok but Manny Pacquiao only got a $75,000 dollar contract with Nike?

Ts is gay................

Manny is awesome, Amir sucks, deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I don't get it. How come Amir Khan got a multi-million dollar contract with Reebok but Manny Pacquiao only got a $75,000 dollar contract with Nike?
      Because Mayweather is talking shyt, hes the one who said that, who is not a reliable source at all.

Comment

Im sure Pac makes way more then 75k or I sure hope he does.

Comment

according to Floyd that contract is worth 75,000.....but i wont be surpised if its true.....Bob Arum takes 27% of his money anyways

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
            Because Mayweather is talking shyt, hes the one who said that, who is not a reliable source at all.
            So it was a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
              Ts is gay................

Manny is awesome, Amir sucks, deal with it
              Amir is the future Manny (accomplishment-wise not money-wise lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                according to Floyd that contract is worth 75,000.....but i wont be surpised if its true.....Bob Arum takes 27% of his money anyways
                Floyd real good with numbers huh? He had to move to letters...starting with I.R.S.

Comment

So it was a lie?
                  Or a mis-communication. Do you honestly believe he would only get $75K for a Nike contract?

And honestly, you seem surprised at the fact that Floyd could be not stating the facts. That guy has been doing that almost his whole career.

Comment

Amir is the future Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X