Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton admitted after the fight that Mayweather was stronger than he anticipated and much better inside than he thought. Mayweather beats Hatton 10/10. The tools that people though Hatton had to unsettle Mayweather were not enough, because Mayweather turned out to be better at Hatton's game than Hatton was. End Of...and I am English btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
      If the fight was at 140, Hatton would have won.
      Hatton would have been KO'd earlier at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by H3K View Post
        Explain why Royin...

I doubt 5 lbs is gonna suddenly make Hatton capable of beating Mayweather. I doubt 5 lbs less is going to make him significantly faster, stronger and more agile...

People act as though 5 lbs has a real significant impact on someone's performance.

****, I weigh 5 lbs less when I've just been for a dump. Idiot.
        If the weight had no significance, then why Floyd didn't fight Marquez at 140. At 140 Floyd is weeaker but Hatton is stronger.

Comment

If the weight had no significance, then why Floyd didn't fight Marquez at 140. At 140 Floyd is weeaker but Hatton is stronger.
          Because Floyd made a ***** move, he woulda still beat Marquez at 140, but for some reason he wanted 147. Maybe wanted an advantage due to his long ring lay-off.

Don't confuse me with someone who rides Floyd's dick. I don't. I just think it's silly for people to say Hatton would beat May at 140lb. He wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            *****s try make out Floyd outclassed Hatton. But hatton himself said it was very close in the early rounds up until the point was deducted from hatton and too much interference from the ref.
            Hatton was actually in the ring, so he knows he was giving PBF a hard fight early on.
            yeah that cause hatton to be frustrated and just leave himself open while coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by H3K View Post
              Because Floyd made a ***** move, he woulda still beat Marquez at 140, but for some reason he wanted 147. Maybe wanted an advantage due to his long ring lay-off.

Don't confuse me with someone who rides Floyd's dick. I don't. I just think it's silly for people to say Hatton would beat May at 140lb. He wouldn't.
              We can't be sure about that. Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                yeah that cause hatton to be frustrated and just leave himself open while coming in.
                lol, u guys are definitely reachin...give the guy his credit and stop hatin. all this if and but nonsense sounds sick. floyd won that fight and it wasnt even close.

Comment

We can't be sure about that. Anything can happen in boxing.
                  So why are you so sure Hatton would beat Floyd at 140 then?

Comment

If the fight was at 140, Hatton would have won.
                    If the fight is 140 and in england then i had no doubt that what happen to kostya tszyu will happen to floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Very nice avatar, lol !

Comment

Working...
                      X