Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton will NEVER beat Floyd Mayweather, and he NEVER WOULD beat Floyd Mayweather. /Thread.

Comment

• Ricky himself said straight after that Floyd was better on the inside than he realised and made space for his shots brilliantly. Ricky couldn't handle anything Floyd threw at him

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        Ricky Hatton will NEVER beat Floyd Mayweather, and he NEVER WOULD beat Floyd Mayweather. /Thread.
        Mayweather will never give Hatton a rematch.

Comment

• Please Hatton could fight mayweather a million times with a different ref each time and still wouldnt win.... because mayweathers a class above hatton... i know im stating the obvious lol,,,, but some fans are dillusional

Comment

• Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
            He committed an offense as impacting as what Panama Lewis has done

Joe should also be punished the same way as Panama, dammit !

Comment

• Dumbass. Hatton was outclassed the entire fight by Mayweather, Hatton was a b-level fighter. If he was American he would never have gotten that far. I give him credit for coming to America and fighting the best(something 99% of all other euro's won't do) but he was severley overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                I have watched again the fight and made it pause every now and then...i can definitely say now Hatton was cheated on that fight.
                right on bro. Joe should be condemned

Comment

• This controversy would never go away,

Comment

• add in the fact.......ricky aint really a good welterweight...........his optimal weight is at 140.............the win doesnt count y'all

Comment

• hatton was up so big that he should have coasted the last couple of rounds but instead he tried to finish floyd and got caught with a lucky punch which sent him flying into the turnbuckle which badly hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X