Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weebler and Hugh Grant are a couple of British queers who can't get over the fact that Hatton got clowned. Weebler especially is an absolute disgrace.

LMAO at him having to use Lederman's scorecard as a "comfort blanket" to try and help ease the pain of Floyd dominating the fight. Oh yeah, I forgot Lederman was always 100% efficient and correct.

Regardless of location / referee / ring size, Hatton would have got either KO'd or lost a wide UD.

Pricks.
    Last edited by H3K; 03-05-2010, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      Cortez did interfere too much instead of letting them fight he would jump in and split them up every 5 seconds, which gave Mayweather an advantage because Hatton took punches to get inside only to be split up and have to do it again.
      Hatton tried to fight inside but Mayweather tied him up. Hatton's own fault for underestimating Mayweather's inside fighting skills. He thought because Mayweather is a boxer he could have the inside to fight. WRONG, Mayweather excels at fighting on the inside too and if they clinch it's worse.

Comment

• PBF TKO round 10>Hatton. Period.

Comment

• If the fight was at 140, Hatton would have won.

Comment

• Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
            Three persons on the ring that night. Hatton, Mayweather and joe. And the fight had to be decided by joe who made the least money on that fight among the three of them? Yeeeshh...
            how can hatton win in the ring when he try to do what he is capable of cortez prevented him to do, floyd was just lucky in that fight. there should be a rematch and the referee shouldn't be biased towards floyd.

Comment

• Cortez was paid off in that fight. But none the less, Mayweather, was the better man, had Cortez let the inside fighting go, it woulda just gone to points in favour of Floyd. A shame but it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Of course cortez helped Floyd win. Floyd did have a word with him before the fight about Hattons dirty tactics. SO the ref concentrated on hattons tactics and not Floyds elbows to hattons face.
                If it was in manchester hatton would have stopped floyd IMO. He would have done to him what he did to kostya.
                The ref split hatton and floyd apart so often that it gave PBF a chance to land and time that check left hook that put hatton down.
                true to that, from round 1 to 5 floyd struggled with hatton and hatton almost knock down floyd in round 1. There's should be a rematch this fight is an asterisk for floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
                  If the fight was at 140, Hatton would have won.
                  Explain why Royin...

I doubt 5 lbs is gonna suddenly make Hatton capable of beating Mayweather. I doubt 5 lbs less is going to make him significantly faster, stronger and more agile...

People act as though 5 lbs has a real significant impact on someone's performance.

****, I weigh 5 lbs less when I've just been for a dump. Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    true to that, from round 1 to 5 floyd struggled with hatton and hatton almost knock down floyd in round 1. There's should be a rematch this fight is an asterisk for floyd.
                    *****s try make out Floyd outclassed Hatton. But hatton himself said it was very close in the early rounds up until the point was deducted from hatton and too much interference from the ref.
                    Hatton was actually in the ring, so he knows he was giving PBF a hard fight early on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Fools agreeing with fools is very common .
                      *****s defending floyd, i'm not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X